first of all I want to start off by saying that Sabina Arace was such a sell to the hotel. She is such a warm, welcoming & accommodating addition to the hotel. Throughout our stay, we found ourselves wanting to know the names of the staff members that served us in order to give them a proper Thank you for serving us with great warm hospitality, going above and beyond what we ever expected from a hotel chain. Aaryn Bermudez, Carlito Manaois, Elizabeth Rosello, Emilio Castillo, Chris Cenezal, and others that I may have forgotten to mention; have set the bar for my expectations for my next stay at another hotel. Thank you again for making our stay so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas hotel is a newly-upgraded (February 2016) hotel located two miles from downtown Sacramento, CA with complimentary shuttle service to/from the Sacramento International Airport (from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily). Our upgraded 100% non-smoking guest rooms include complimentary WiFi, microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our 24-hour business center, on-site restaurant/bar and lounge, room service, fitness room (or workout bags at the front desk), on-site florist and 24-hour Pavilion pantry. Parking is complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Hilton Sacramento
- Sacramento Hilton Garden Inn