We registered on their website for a one night stay in Dec. 2013. On their website they asked,
"are you a AAA member, AARP member, or Hilton Member. We checked the AAA box. Received our small discount. On their website they indicated they served breakfast. I called to check and was told that beginning in Dec. on the weekends they were serving comp. breakfast. When we checked in we were told that we did not pay the full amount so we were not entitled to the $12 breakfast, that we would have to pay extra for it. By being a AAA member and getting a small discount, disqualified us...Be ware, what we were told on the phone and then when we checked in were two different stories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas hotel is a newly-upgraded (February 2016) hotel located two miles from downtown Sacramento, CA with complimentary shuttle service to/from the Sacramento International Airport (from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily). Our upgraded 100% non-smoking guest rooms include complimentary WiFi, microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our 24-hour business center, on-site restaurant/bar and lounge, room service, fitness room (or workout bags at the front desk), on-site florist and 24-hour Pavilion pantry. Parking is complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Hilton Sacramento
- Sacramento Hilton Garden Inn