I was last week at this hotel for a night, it is just a boring hotel, dont take it wrong Im not looking for exciting things to do on a business hotel, just that it is too boring, does not invite you to do nothing. Plus the breakfast buffet is poor on variety and expensive as well the night charge per room. The dinner area is too small for the size of this hotel, so at breakfast you have to wait for a table, and nobody is assigning tables, imagine that chaos. Is like a walmart on a black friday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas hotel is a newly-upgraded (February 2016) hotel located two miles from downtown Sacramento, CA with complimentary shuttle service to/from the Sacramento International Airport (from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily). Our upgraded 100% non-smoking guest rooms include complimentary WiFi, microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our 24-hour business center, on-site restaurant/bar and lounge, room service, fitness room (or workout bags at the front desk), on-site florist and 24-hour Pavilion pantry. Parking is complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Hilton Sacramento
- Sacramento Hilton Garden Inn