The Hilton Garden Inn -- Natomas was just the right location, with good quality and comfort for my stay in Sacramento. Good staff and good rooms. No complaints at all. For my purposes, it was within a half mile of the business location at which I was working. Near enough to good restaurants, if you want to dine elsewhere outside the hotel. Hilton Gardens are pretty consisten throughout the coutnry and this one fits the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas hotel is a newly-upgraded (February 2016) hotel located two miles from downtown Sacramento, CA with complimentary shuttle service to/from the Sacramento International Airport (from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily). Our upgraded 100% non-smoking guest rooms include complimentary WiFi, microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our 24-hour business center, on-site restaurant/bar and lounge, room service, fitness room (or workout bags at the front desk), on-site florist and 24-hour Pavilion pantry. Parking is complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Hilton Sacramento
- Sacramento Hilton Garden Inn