Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
$117
$81
All reviewsfront deskbusiness parkquiet areabusiness tripsacramento airportsacramento areabreakfast buffetnice poolairport shuttlenext morningclose to downtownone night staywould stay here againfitness centercoffee makerclean roomsthe river
Reviewed May 22, 2013

As a business traveler I have stayed at many hotels nationwide, mostly Hilton and Marriott properties. By FAR the absolute BEST property is the Hilton Garden in Sacramento (Natomas), CA. From the front desk personnel (Diego, Chris, Luchie and Aron) to the management (Jeff, Kelly and Sabina) to the restaurant personnel (Aaron and Cameron) they go 'out-of-their-way' to make you feel at home.
I have stayed at this facility for several years and have enjoyed every moment.
They are indeed the role model for all hotels.
Thanks, ALL!!!!

Room Tip: This facility is not only close to downtown and great restaurants, but is situated 'off the beaten path' to give one the secluded feel. Great location!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you once again for taking the time to comment on your recent stays at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and the outstanding 5 star review of our hotel. I was thrilled to hear that the service you received from our team members consistently exceeds your expectations. I will personally recognize each of the individuals you mentioned and thank them for a job well done. All staff and management do miss seeing you and hope you are enjoying your retirement. Once again thank you for your loyalty and repeat business over the years.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Very comfortable stay, clean attractive room, good internet, great air conditioning. Helpful, friendly staff at the front desk. I didn't have a reservation, but they promptly accomodated me. The chef in the restaurant was outstanding! We had a great dinner, great service, and friendly conversation. Breakfast was equally good, and he sent us on our way with to-go-coffees for our long road trip. Great experience!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful 4 star review of the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento. I am thrilled that the guest rooms and front desk staff met your expectations. I was especially pleased to learn of your outstanding breakfast and dinner experience. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Good with a few problems as to dining. The dining room experience was not as good as it has been in the past. Several large tour groups made it impossible to enjoy breakfast. Management staff was made aware and worked to resolve the situation.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and the great 4 star review. I apologize that your breakfast experience was less than satisfactory due to the groups dining times. I have shared your comments with my food & beverage team to better serve all our guests for breakfast. Once again thank you for your business and we hope to sagain.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Overall it was a nice stay. I wish I had a rolling cart to move my luggage from my car to my room. The next morning I saw 2 in the lobby. Where were they the night before? Wondering if people kept them in their room. The noise was an issue only due to the basketball team staying there.

1  Thank Tassia B

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and the positive review. I do apologize that we were not able to locate a luggage cart when you arrived. Once again thank for choosing us we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have never been disappointed when I stay at Hilton Garden Inn in Sacramento. Clean, fresh and super helpful staff. Loved the room - always do and the ease that comes with checkin and check out. The Staff are super helpful and seem to be there to greet and help in any way possible. Good place to stay in Sac....Oh - the shuttle to/from Ol' Sac is a bonus as well as the shuttle to/from the airport.

1  Thank Shawn S

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento and the wonderful 5 star review of our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our rooms and facilities but especially the service you received from our team members. Once again thank you for your business and we hope to be of service to you again in the near future.