Stayed here with the family, passing through during the Thanksgiving holiday. As HHonors Diamond, got breakfast tickets.
It's a good hotel; beds were comfortable, and I always like the hot HGI breakfast. Service was good at breakfast, and the staff was very friendly,efficient, and courteous. The room was a typical HGI room, with a good work chair, free Internet, and a nice bed.
The hotel's convenient to the freeway, so it's nice when passing through. I suspect I'll be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas hotel is a newly-upgraded (February 2016) hotel located two miles from downtown Sacramento, CA with complimentary shuttle service to/from the Sacramento International Airport (from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily). Our upgraded 100% non-smoking guest rooms include complimentary WiFi, microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our 24-hour business center, on-site restaurant/bar and lounge, room service, fitness room (or workout bags at the front desk), on-site florist and 24-hour Pavilion pantry. Parking is complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Hilton Sacramento
- Sacramento Hilton Garden Inn