I am an experienced frequent traveler who has stayed in hotels all over the world. The staff at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas go out of their way to meet your every need and convey a genuine attitude of really appreciating that you are there. From the time you arrive, front desk personnel like Naelly Reyes, Luchie Leonido and Chris Cenizal bend over backwards to ensure you have a pleasureable stay. The rooms are comfortable and their restaurant serves up a better than average morning fare. You can't go wrong by staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas hotel is a newly-upgraded (February 2016) hotel located two miles from downtown Sacramento, CA with complimentary shuttle service to/from the Sacramento International Airport (from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily). Our upgraded 100% non-smoking guest rooms include complimentary WiFi, microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our 24-hour business center, on-site restaurant/bar and lounge, room service, fitness room (or workout bags at the front desk), on-site florist and 24-hour Pavilion pantry. Parking is complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelPower, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Hilton Sacramento
- Sacramento Hilton Garden Inn