We had 2 rooms Sept 2012. Both were very clean and equipped with the comforts of home - microwave, frig, cable TV, etc. The entire site is immaculate, including the restaurant. For those that need to eat off-site, there were numerous restaurants with different flavors and price points within 5 mins away. They even offered a shuttle to get there, but we did not need it. Love the breakfast buffet that gets you ready for the day. This hotel far exceeds what you will find in the downtown area, especially if you are looking for a safe surroundings and environment. It was 10 mins away from the downtown Hilton and very much worth the drive to opt for the Garden Inn rather than the Hotel. Have stayed in numerous Hilton Garden Inn's because of their excellent reputation, and this one did not disappoint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas hotel is a newly-upgraded (February 2016) hotel located two miles from downtown Sacramento, CA with complimentary shuttle service to/from the Sacramento International Airport (from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily). Our upgraded 100% non-smoking guest rooms include complimentary WiFi, microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our 24-hour business center, on-site restaurant/bar and lounge, room service, fitness room (or workout bags at the front desk), on-site florist and 24-hour Pavilion pantry. Parking is complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Hilton Sacramento
- Sacramento Hilton Garden Inn