The Hilton Garden Inn has nicely-decorated, spacious rooms with comfortable beds. The only complaint I have is the air conditioner. It is extremely noisy when it cycles on and off, so it kept waking me up. There was not an option to keep the fan on at a certain temperature. To make matters worse, the air had a stale quality even when the air conditioner was on.
I appreciated the on-time shuttle to the airport, and the prompt pick-up after my return flight to Sacramento. The driver was very helpful and friendly, as were all the other hotel employees. But because the main reason to stay at a hotel is to sleep, I'm downgrading my rating for this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas hotel is a newly-upgraded (February 2016) hotel located two miles from downtown Sacramento, CA with complimentary shuttle service to/from the Sacramento International Airport (from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily). Our upgraded 100% non-smoking guest rooms include complimentary WiFi, microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our 24-hour business center, on-site restaurant/bar and lounge, room service, fitness room (or workout bags at the front desk), on-site florist and 24-hour Pavilion pantry. Parking is complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Hilton Sacramento
- Sacramento Hilton Garden Inn