+Hotel is in a business/industrial area, but there are some restaurants -like Carls Jr. within walking distance. Also a convenience store (shell station w/expanded supplies). Not too hard to find off the freeway. (I-5)
+ We rented a car and had no problems - rental car is recommended since the hotel is so far out. On foot you may be very limited if you choose this hotel.
++Great Staff. Friendly. Welcoming. Helpfull. Smooth Check-in. Smooth Check-out.
++Room was good sized. Queen size standard hotel bed. Limited kitchen was a plus, and would be great for those who are staying more than a night or two. Bathroom was standard.
+Plenty of parking in a lighted lot. We did not use any of the facilities amenities other than the room itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Homestead South Natomas Sacramento
- Extended Stay America Sacramento