$137
Hampton.com
$118
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$164
$179
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

$179
$169
$152
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 31, 2017

Inaccurate billing rude staff. Can't get my bill corrected by corporate cannabis smoking like a fraternity house. I made three different complaints and nothing was corrected. Skip this one for sure. It's a rip off

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank 424trevad
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future. General Manager

Reviewed July 26, 2017

NEVER EVER STAY HERE. . . AVOID THIS PLACE !!! The longest 2 days of my life. . . No bath towels, no utensils or dishes, staff had attitudes when I complained, House keeping never came to my room to clean,

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank korinm2017
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are sorry to know our services and amenities were not to your expectations. To provide a more home-like experience for our guests, we provide housekeeping services on a weekly basis, however, these services are always available upon request for a nominal fee. The dishes for use in the guest suite are kept at the front desk to ensure cleanliness, and we have shared your comments with our team to ensure clear communications going forward. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

Only stayed one night (thank goodness). My other Extended Stay Inn experience was good so I booked again but I guess other reviews were correct. If you really need kitchen utensils and other things when u first arrive at hotel make sure get from front desk. They may not be available when u need them. It's first come first serve and nothing is in the room unless you go ask the front desk. They didn't let me reserve utensils and pans prior to arrival.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Yumi T
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Yumi, we apologize for not meeting your expectations in regard our in-room amenities. To ensure cleanliness of kitchenware upon check-in, brand standards require us to make these items available at the front desk rather than leaving them in the suites. Your feedback is appreciated, and we will remind our front desk to communicate this more clearly going forward. Your concerns will be shared with our management and team in an effort to improve our service and facilities. We hope you and your family will return so we can make it up to you.

Reviewed July 23, 2017

The staff was very nice and helpful. Also, the other people staying there were quiet and nice which is always a plus. The room was clean, a lot cleaner then some of the higher scale hotels I have been to in the area which was great. They have a quick check-in and out-process.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank X4131XKjessicak
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Jessica, thank you for sharing your wonderful comments about Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas. We are delighted to read you had an amazing time here and were impressed with the service provided by our courteous associates. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

My stay was horrible! First thing when walking up the stairs to my room I smelled nothing but rotten food! The room next to mines threw pizza boxes and takeout. Obtained with food rotting inside on they're doorstep... second, upon entering my room all I smelled was dog and urine! I went to my car and go my air freshener spray to spray around the room but I had to keep spraying because it was way to potent. The room description was not accurate AT ALL! No cookware or dishes! I had bought food because I'm on a special diet and it all went to waste because I didn't have the things needed to prepare it! Oh wait it gets better! I went to check out at 6am because I couldn't take the smell anymore, I stood in the lobby for over 30 minutes waiting to complain and for someone to help me! NO ONE ever came! There was someone there tho, yelling, cussing and using horrible language very loudly on a phone call with her son who from the sounds of it she was very displeased with. I kept saying "hello & excuse me" to get her attention but she never responded. So after all of this I just dropped my key in the box. Then I left! I called extended stats 1-800 number and stayed on hold for another 45 minutes until I just hung up and called hotels.com which is who I booked thru. They had to call the hotel to verify my issues and once they were able to reach someone they were told that they needed to speak with the manager but the manager wouldn't be in for another hour. So skip forward 2 hours later... I call the site directly and asked to speak to the manager and was told she wouldn't be in as it was her day off. The gentleman then proceeded to ask me what the issue was and said that he would go verify the stick in the room and to have hotels.com call him so that he could issue the refund. No more than 5 minutes later hotels.com called him and he told them it was against their STRICT POLICIES to issue refunds! I will never stay at another extended stay and I will NEVER refer it to anyone! Very poor customer service and they lie! There is no way he could have made it to the room I stayed in (368) and back within the time I hung up with him and when hotels.com called him! Oh and by the way, I figured out where the urine stitch was coming from! Instead of a closet door they have a closet curtain and on the inside you can see a HUGE stain and it looks as if someone or something stood in there and completely relieved themselves! The smell was so bad in the closet that I was scared if I put my bag in there that my clothes would smell like urine!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank Ashley H
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Ashley, I am so sorry to read your review. We want all our guest to leave with a home-like experience, and we definitely failed delivering this while you were here. What you encountered does not meet our standards either. We take the cleanliness of our rooms very seriously, and steps are already underway to ensure this does not happen again. I can't apologize enough for disappointing you, but thank you for your feedback, as it helps us get better.