$140
$159
Hampton.com
$118
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$160
$137
HIExpress.com
$197
$179
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$179
Hyatt.com
$81
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$89
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$168
$149
$169
$152
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 4, 2006

For 6 nights we stayed in this clean, little efficiency room. The motel is in a safe,quiet new business park. The kitchenette had the basics, but as noted, there was one pack of coffee. (We brought our own, luckily).There was a plentiful supply of towels. When we ran out of soap, kleenex, etc. they were promptly replenished. The night manager was light on personality, but he was efficient. The day managers were extremely helpful and pleasant as were the housekeeping staff. We stayed in a place like this so we could eat 2 meals in and eat only one meal out. The motel is a short distance to the main road into downtown or to any connecting major routes. Staying at Homestead greatly enhanced our vacation, and we certainly will be looking for Homestead Suites when we travel again.

• Stayed: January 2006
Reviewed September 7, 2005

We stayed at this hotel as part of a 3 week road trip around the West. Our original plans had changed and I needed a cheap place to stay in Sacremento before heading on to a Oregon campground. As I did for the whole trip, I took the advice of fellow trip advisors and booked a room at the last minute, so I didn't get a great deal...that was to be expected.

Our room was okay. Clean and quiet. But there was no shampoo in the bathroom, a coffee pot but no coffee. When I went to see the manager (who was very nice on the phone, but lacked some of that friendlieness in person), he did pony up the shampoo but said I would have to buy coffee from the vending machine (okay, we were on our way to the store to buy camping supplies so no big deal, I just think those things should be standard in a room with a pot). Anyway, I didn't notice till the next morning that our coffee pot had NO HANDLE!. It was almost funny having to pour coffee from a hot pot with a towel wrapped around it to keep from burning ourselves (I said almost funny)

Also, the place seems to be in the middle of nowhere! It is in a business park so there are a few fast food restaurants, but we wanted dinner after a long car ride from Las Vegas. Mr. Manager was no help in finding us something so we just drove around. We didn't go downtown, but instead found ourselves down by the river at a place called the Blue Iguana. The place was empty and the cheap mexican chain place next door was packed so we were nervous, but the place was great. Decent food & drinks at a resonable price.

So, the moral is...do your homework. Don't wait till the last minute to book your room if you can, and if you can get this place at a great price like others did and don't expect too much then you'll won't be dispointed like I was.

Not the worst place on our trip, but not the best by any means.

• Stayed: August 2005
1  Thank foodie63
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 21, 2005

I booked through hotwire for an EXTREMELY low price, so I wasn't expecting much, but I was more than pleasantly surprised. Place looks like it is no more than a few years old - very clean and new, spacious, very safe location. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2005
15  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Fresno, California
Reviewed June 20, 2005

Had to go to Sacramento on business for the week, and booked this place through priceline as the previous reviewer did. I too am extremely impressed with the accomidations. Very clean room, nice to be able to cook instead of going out all the time. Quiet neighborhood, never had any problems with sleep. Was a very short drive to downtown, and had easy connections via the freeway to the rest of the city.

If you are looking for a budget hotel in the Sacramento area, this is the one for you!

• Stayed: June 2005, traveled on business
15  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 14, 2005

Stayed here with my family while traveling on vacation. Booked on priceline at a very low price. We loved it. It is very clean inside and out. The outside is very well maintained,landscacing,flowers are immaculate. Inside is just as good. Location is very good,about 2 miles from dountown attractions and Old Sacramento. The manager,Mr. Jenks was very nice and helpful with directions. We also enjoyed the walking path just outside our room for evening walks and exercise.

• Stayed: June 2005