The location was very good, about 15 minutes to Sacramento Airport and in a safe neighborhood right off the highway. The room was nice and included a small kitchenette with a sink, small stove, mini fridge and coffee maker. Nice bathroom. There weren't many cable tv channels and the reception was poor. Free parking and free Wi-Fi. My biggest complaint - As soon as I walked in the door I was overwhelmed with a very strong smell of smoke and mildew throughout the room. I immediately turned on the AC hoping it would help get rid of the smell. I was only there one night and was out late for a work function or I would have requested another room. The smell was in the comforter, sheets, pillow, all throughout the room. It was really bad. Everything else was nice and clean. I wasn't able to use my breakfast voucher as I had an early flight the next morning. The lobby wasn't open so I wasn't able to check out with anyone. I'm not sure if smoking is allowed in the rooms or not? If so, I definitely would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Homestead South Natomas Sacramento
- Extended Stay America Sacramento