“Just an average stay, nothing great...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas

Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas
Ranked #67 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
Reno, Nevada
“Just an average stay, nothing great...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Checked in late for a quick overnight stay as I had to go to Chico early the next morning. They ended up giving me a smoking room, even though I requested a non smoking room, and it stunk of smoke so bad I couldn't stay in it so they gave me the room next door which was also smoking room but didn't smell as bad so I put up with it; Ben was great at accommodating that. room was clean and bed comfortable, I left at 6am the next day so I wasn't there long but that was my experience; it was the cheapest I could book that wasnt a roach motel.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Eugene, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I found a razor blade in my carpet.The chinese lady has a BAD attitude.. Ben is awesome... They Don't have extra blankets or dishes, the hair dryer in the bathroom is broke and does not work...One of the employes talks about other guests at the hotel, telling their private information... My family and I will be in town for the next 10 months, and will not stay here again after this month..

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Dennis-Mcmann
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dennis - The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. Please accept our most sincere apologies; I have spoken to my staff to make sure your experience is not repeated.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at snt@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Sacramento, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I stay here often and for long periods of time. I never have had a bad experience. The service is good. The staff are always willing to be of help. They are now providing breakfast in the morning and they are flexible about our needs. I'm not a fan of smokers and they have stringent rules to keep cigarette smoke from getting into the rooms. But they also provide rooms for smoking. They are pet friendly, which comes in handy. Rooms come with a refrigerator, microwave, and stove so that you are not forced to eat junk food, although there are numerous restaurants (fast food and sit down) within a few miles and there are multiple grocery stores around as well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Mariposa, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I'm disabled, but was told upon checking in that only upstairs rooms were available - and NO elevator. Upon checking in (and the room was at an extreme distance from the office, three wings away: I discovered that I had no bath towels; staff promised but didn't deliver them - and as I was already prepared to shower AND on a time schedule, this was a huge nuisance. Pretty noisy - room was near highway. VERY VERY limited "breakfast" - tiny pre-packaged 'buns', small apples/oranges and coffee. Other Extended Stay locations were absolutely wonderful, but not this one... Can't really recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the front - far away from the highway (far end.)
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MaestroLM
Hayward, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The staff was so courteous and "knew" how to be helpful and they provided great customer service. I will stay here whenever my business requires a visit to Sacramento. Thank you to Ms. Darline Williams and staff.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I’m happy that the staff was so accommodating and helpful.

Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had just finished packing and moving and wanted a nice, quiet stay at a decent hotel that was pet friendly. It was everything I needed: quiet location, excellent front office staff, pet friendly, wonderful beds, clean room. I would definitely stay there again if the occasion warranted.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm happy to hear our pet-friendly rooms and quiet location were convenient for you during your stay with us! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Immaculate rooms in a quiet and safe neighborhood. Nearby restaurants a plus and 1 block from a Starbucks was nice in the mornings. Great walking paths, pet friendly. 10 minutes from Sacramento Airport, 5 minutes from downtown. All staff and management are friendly, helpful, professional, and courteous.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear our location was convenient for you and close to everything you needed! Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.