“Okay. But only that.”

Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas
Ranked #75 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I'm disabled, but was told upon checking in that only upstairs rooms were available - and NO elevator. Upon checking in (and the room was at an extreme distance from the office, three wings away: I discovered that I had no bath towels; staff promised but didn't deliver them - and as I was already prepared to shower AND on a time schedule, this was a huge nuisance. Pretty noisy - room was near highway. VERY VERY limited "breakfast" - tiny pre-packaged 'buns', small apples/oranges and coffee. Other Extended Stay locations were absolutely wonderful, but not this one... Can't really recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the front - far away from the highway (far end.)
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MaestroLM

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The staff was so courteous and "knew" how to be helpful and they provided great customer service. I will stay here whenever my business requires a visit to Sacramento. Thank you to Ms. Darline Williams and staff.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I’m happy that the staff was so accommodating and helpful.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had just finished packing and moving and wanted a nice, quiet stay at a decent hotel that was pet friendly. It was everything I needed: quiet location, excellent front office staff, pet friendly, wonderful beds, clean room. I would definitely stay there again if the occasion warranted.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm happy to hear our pet-friendly rooms and quiet location were convenient for you during your stay with us! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Immaculate rooms in a quiet and safe neighborhood. Nearby restaurants a plus and 1 block from a Starbucks was nice in the mornings. Great walking paths, pet friendly. 10 minutes from Sacramento Airport, 5 minutes from downtown. All staff and management are friendly, helpful, professional, and courteous.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear our location was convenient for you and close to everything you needed! Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is based on my personal experience: Manager and staff at the front desk are very helpful & friendly, Has clean bathroom Kitchen & bed, Located in a quiet neighborhood with easy access to freeways & the Airport. Would recommend this hotel when you are looking to stay during a personal or business visit.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you liked our clean rooms and quite location!

I’m so glad that you found everyone so helpful and friendly, we strive to create a “home away from home” for every guest and it sounds like we have succeeded at our goal! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

The Homestead is the only place to stay.They provide value, clean safe environment, and outstanding service. The response to any request is handle with the upmost exspedincy. This review
is based on my personal opinion. I have stayed all over the U.. S., Homested is a must have for families to experience. I recommendP this Homestead located in South Natomas Ca. My family thanks the entire Homested Management & Staff of South Natomas California for a job
well done.i

• Stayed: December 2012
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review. I'm so pleased to hear that you value our hotel and would recommend it so highly.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you and your family again, should your travels bring you all back to our area.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I loved staying at Homestead Suites, Sacramento with the exception of what I mentioned in the title. The King Studio I stayed in was immaculate and I was extremely impressed with very large dressers and a closet with mirrors that doubled in size in comparison to most Hotels/Motels. WiFi was excellent, however I upgraded so I could stream without problems. Kitchenette had all I needed, lots of cupboard space, range, full size refrigerator and microwave (in addition to toaster and coffee maker...I brought my toaster/convection oven and Breville (KCup,Keurig coffee maker). Even bringing these items left me plenty of space on breakfast bar/table.

All staff except for one (no names mentioned) went out of their way to assist me in any needs I encountered (such as an extra pot for cooking).

The gentleman who provided maintenance and upgrades was a "shining star", as well as Darlene in addition to my housekeeper. Always there to go above and beyond. Immaculate indoors and outdoors!

Laundry room immaculate with plenty of washers/driers that appeared brand new.

Truly felt safe even considering that it was an external hotel (enter room from outdoors), lovely, quiet neighborhood and very quiet.

Kudo's!

Diane
Travel RN

Room Tip: Look at your room before paying for it. Ask if there are elevators and luggage carts in addition to...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us; from the extra large storage space in the rooms to the staff who went above and beyond!

Our goal at the hotel is to create experiences like yours and I am so glad that we succeeded.