I'm disabled, but was told upon checking in that only upstairs rooms were available - and NO elevator. Upon checking in (and the room was at an extreme distance from the office, three wings away: I discovered that I had no bath towels; staff promised but didn't deliver them - and as I was already prepared to shower AND on a time schedule, this was a huge nuisance. Pretty noisy - room was near highway. VERY VERY limited "breakfast" - tiny pre-packaged 'buns', small apples/oranges and coffee. Other Extended Stay locations were absolutely wonderful, but not this one... Can't really recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Homestead South Natomas Sacramento
- Extended Stay America Sacramento