$178
Staybridge.com
Hampton.com
$118
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$154
$145
HIExpress.com
$197
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

Hyatt.com
$76
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$98
HolidayInn.com
$169
$152
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Someone broke into my room. There was no one to fix the lock. They moved me to another room which also had a broken lock. I moved out. It turns out there was a rape there two months earlier. The picture was at the Starbucks. They kept my money. I had paid in advance.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Sue32999
Reviewed March 19, 2011

I spent 13 nights in this place. I felt like i was staying in a ghetto apartment complex. There were people living in the place. There were barbecue grills and lawn chairs outside of the rooms. I noticed people working on their cars in the parking lot more than once. I smelled weed coming from my neighbors room. My neighbors were very loud. The bed squeaked every time I moved. I requested a new room twice and was basically ignored.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank smiles1155
Reviewed January 22, 2011

We liked the idea of having a kitchen, and based on reviews, prepaid two nights mid-week. We asked in advance for a downstairs room where we could park our bike in view of the window, but were first assigned a room under the staircase. The clerk was not very happy about changing that for me. She did NOT note the (not free) internet password on the room card as she said she had, and there was no pen or paper in the room to write it down when we called. When we finally made the connection, it was so ridiculously slow, we just gave up and found our own way to Old Town. The room had an odd sour smell. The floors were sticky, as well as several kitchen surfaces. No toiletries save two paper-thin slivers of soap. The two pots provided for cooking were teflon; really, doesn't EVERYONE know by now that [-] is toxic? The bed and pillows were very uncomfortable, and the linens threadbare. The TV had a bad cable; we had to keep playing with it to keep the signal. The couch was scary-shabby, looked like it belonged on a dorm porch. We were not aware in advance that maid service incurs an extra fee. When we asked where to get an espresso that wasn't Starbucks (we hate burnt coffee beans) the frazzled front desk clerk sent us to a Pete's three miles away with inaccurate directions; it took about 30 minutes to find an alternative ourselves. And our electronic key stopped working the first morning, maybe that girl at the desk doesn't know how to program a key for a 2-day stay either. The only plus I can think of is that the bike and bags appeared unmolested overnight, and the room was pretty cheap (and yet overpriced, all things considered.) Next trip to Sac, we'll stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dogsinthewind
Reviewed October 19, 2010

This hotel full of suites was great to stay in. I asked for a "Smoking-Queen" and surprise, suprise, I recieved what I asked for. The room was clean, spacious with a full kitchen (with pots/pans & dishes), microwave, iron, coffee maker and toaster. The staff was pleasant and check in-out was a breeze. I would stay there everytime I visit Sacramento. It's a 4 1/2 star !

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 7, 2010

I was very pleased with my stay. While the room is a bit dated, it was very clean, outfitted and functional. I liked the kitchen which was clean and sufficiently stocked with dishes and other utentsils - and the kitchen table was good for work as well. The bathroom was large. The bed was comfortable - and the room/environment was quiet - got good sleep. The neighborhood was good and the staff very pleasant and competent. I consider this a real find for my business travel - just wish there were more of them in other places I travel to.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business