$150
$145
HIExpress.com
$118
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$139
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$197
$179
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$76
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$179
Hyatt.com
$126
$112
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$166
$152
Priceline
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 22, 2011

We liked the idea of having a kitchen, and based on reviews, prepaid two nights mid-week. We asked in advance for a downstairs room where we could park our bike in view of the window, but were first assigned a room under the staircase. The clerk was not very happy about changing that for me. She did NOT note the (not free) internet password on the room card as she said she had, and there was no pen or paper in the room to write it down when we called. When we finally made the connection, it was so ridiculously slow, we just gave up and found our own way to Old Town. The room had an odd sour smell. The floors were sticky, as well as several kitchen surfaces. No toiletries save two paper-thin slivers of soap. The two pots provided for cooking were teflon; really, doesn't EVERYONE know by now that [-] is toxic? The bed and pillows were very uncomfortable, and the linens threadbare. The TV had a bad cable; we had to keep playing with it to keep the signal. The couch was scary-shabby, looked like it belonged on a dorm porch. We were not aware in advance that maid service incurs an extra fee. When we asked where to get an espresso that wasn't Starbucks (we hate burnt coffee beans) the frazzled front desk clerk sent us to a Pete's three miles away with inaccurate directions; it took about 30 minutes to find an alternative ourselves. And our electronic key stopped working the first morning, maybe that girl at the desk doesn't know how to program a key for a 2-day stay either. The only plus I can think of is that the bike and bags appeared unmolested overnight, and the room was pretty cheap (and yet overpriced, all things considered.) Next trip to Sac, we'll stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dogsinthewind
Reviewed October 19, 2010

This hotel full of suites was great to stay in. I asked for a "Smoking-Queen" and surprise, suprise, I recieved what I asked for. The room was clean, spacious with a full kitchen (with pots/pans & dishes), microwave, iron, coffee maker and toaster. The staff was pleasant and check in-out was a breeze. I would stay there everytime I visit Sacramento. It's a 4 1/2 star !

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 7, 2010

I was very pleased with my stay. While the room is a bit dated, it was very clean, outfitted and functional. I liked the kitchen which was clean and sufficiently stocked with dishes and other utentsils - and the kitchen table was good for work as well. The bathroom was large. The bed was comfortable - and the room/environment was quiet - got good sleep. The neighborhood was good and the staff very pleasant and competent. I consider this a real find for my business travel - just wish there were more of them in other places I travel to.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2010

Close to the airport. Easy to get to and easy access to airport. Good safe parking.
Very clean. Comfortable bed, had a refrigerator, micro, coffee pot, and even Showtime on the TV. Good neighborhood. I felt very safe. I was pleasantly surprised because usually a reasonably priced hotel leads lots to be desired. WIFI available for a fee.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2009

I booked a non-smoking, single bed room A MONTH before I went. When I got in the room 2 nights ago, there was practically a smoke haze floating in the room. I called the desk and told the girl that I'd ordered a non-smoking room. The desk clerk tried to tell me it was a non-smoking room. I told her that it smelled really bad. She said that she was sure that the maids had not been smoking in it. I said, I'm not upset with you, and I'm not accusing the staff of smoking in here, but I don't smoke and the room stinks and there are ash trays on the dresser and the kitchen counter. It's fairly evident that this is a smoking room. She told me that they were booked solid and nothing else was available. (Grrr!) I said I'd booked a non-smoking room. She said she'd was looking through the record and saw that I WAS in a smoking room, but that they had UPGRADED me to a BIGGER room because they didn't have a non-smoking room available. (Remember, I booked a MONTH ago!) I told her, I'm only sleeping here for a couple hours. I don't take up very much room while I'm sleeping. She said she'd see if there was anyone who could switch and she'd call me back. She called back a few minutes later, and said she'd done an audit and there was another NON-smoking room available, "Don't sit on the bed or anything", and I'll let you know which number it is in a few minutes. She called me back to come down to the office to pick up another key. When I got to the new room, it indeed had a non-smoking, 'circle-with-a-cigarette-in-it-crossed-out' sign on the door. I guess the time that I spent 'not sitting on the bed' and waiting for them to tell me the room number, they had gone to check out the room and turned the air conditioner on full blast to air it out (though it had been a very cold windy day ), hoping that I might not notice that this room smelled like smoke, too. ~ Not as bad, but still...you could tell SOMEone had 'broken the rules'. I turned off the air, the room got stuffier. It was late, I was tired. I put my suitcase on the kitchen counter...next to the ashtray, and got ready for bed.

Now, I had read a few of the reviews, and one of them had mentioned the most intolerably uncomfortable beds in existence, but I just figured they'd had one grumpy visitor.... I found out he had been absolutely honest. That bed felt like a plywood box with a mattress protector thrown over it! And I couldn't figure out how something so solid feeling could squeak SO much, but every single time I turned over, moved my knee, or adjusted my elbow, that dang bed sent out a series of squeaks. At some point, I think I was just so exhausted that I passed out, but I must have gone into REM, cus the bed woke me up with the squeaking again!

Needless to say - not a restful night, or a refreshed morning.

The ONLY good news I have to say about my stay at the Homestead Inn is that it turned out that it was RIGHT next door to the building that the class was being held in. When I got to my class, I introduced myself to the nice woman sitting next to me and asked her to give me a nudge if I dozed off.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business