“Thoroughly enjoyed Homewood!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport-Natomas
Ranked #2 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed April 11, 2010

I stayed at Homewood Suites Natomas for one night, with my son, daughter-in-law, and my 5 and 9-year-old grandchildren. We had a terrific time, and the two bedroom, two bath suite was perfect. The children enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and sports court (for basketball). The suite was spacious, clean, well equipped, and quiet. There were THREE flat screen HDTVs, and a fully equipped kitchen. The staff was most cordial, and the morning breakfast buffet was bountiful and excellent--scrambled eggs, belgian waffles, bacon, juices, along with the more usual cereals, toast, bagels, etc. My daughter-in-law took advantage of the fitness center, and I used the free high-speed wifi.

My husband and I plan to stay here in the fall and take advantage of their Park-and-Fly package, complete with a 24-hour shuttle service to the airport. I highly recommend Homewood Suites Sacramento Airport-Natomas.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank realjewell
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport-Natomas

Reviewed March 16, 2010

We have family in Sacramento and recently spent two nights at the Homewood Suites by the airport. We were pleasantly surprised about nearly everything about this hotel. The rate was less than any of the comparable nearby hotels we checked, the amount quoted was actually the amount charged (unlike the hotel next door which quoted one rate & then sent confirmation with another--we cancelled that reservation for that reason), and it had everything we could have possibly wanted. The beds were very comfortable, our room was huge, the staff was accommodating and the location is very central and easy to reach.

We didn't care for the hot part of the breakfast, but everything else about the breakfast was just fine, and there were more than enough options so that we had plenty of choices. Besides, it gave us a chance to walk a few doors down to IHOP on our last morning, a bit of a treat for us. :)

We were pleased to find that the movie choices available for rental included movies that were still in the theaters, which was a nice treat for us, since we live in Mexico and don't often see current movies. We had a small problem with the quality of the movie we rented, but when I told the front desk about it, the problem was immediately resolved.

Even though the hotel is right next to highway 5, we didn't hear any freeway noise, which was very nice.

We used both the high speed internet and the business center. Both were flawless.

We will definitely stay here again in the future and highly recommend it as a reasonably priced, extremely comfortable hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tony and Cheri H
Reviewed March 3, 2010

I stayed at the property for two nights on a business trip--and would definitely return. I can think of only good points. The rooms are spacious, the bed was comfortable, and it was so nice to have a living room/kitchen area! There was also free wireless internet throughout the hotel. The breakfasts were very good (for a free breakfast at a hotel) and the evening social/dinner had food I would have been willing to pay for. There are also many fast food alternatives and a safeway within walking distance. Finally there was a small, but sufficient, exercise room and the courtesy van driver was, indeed, courteous.

The only negative I can think of is that it is near the highway. But, I asked for a quiet room and they gave me one facing the interior courtyard/swimming area, which was sufficiently quiet for me to sleep well.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2010

Bed was extremely comfortable. Very quiet room (couldn't hear what was going on in surrounding rooms like you can at most Hamptons or Courtyards), very nice kitchenette although I didn't use it. I don't get much quality sleep on the road, so I would definitely stay here again!!! Very quick drive to downtown as well...I had dinner there before bed and quick drive to the airport in the morning! Great continental breakfast as well.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank McTravelin
Reviewed January 14, 2010

I went to Sacramento for a Metallica concert at the Arco Arena so my friend booked to stay at the Homewood Suites as it is relatively close to the arena and close to food outlets.. and boy.. do you get a huge choice for food! It was food heaven for me and something in the area to suit everyone! There’s even a Walmart/Target in the area.

The hotel offered free parking which was another bonus for me and the staff on arrival and throughout the stay were incredibly friendly. They made us feel very warm and welcome. ]

We checked in and when we got to our room we were shocked at how awesome it was! It was HUGE!!! We had a kitchenette with a living area that had a TV. Then in a separate room there was the bedroom with 2 huge beds and another TV. The bathroom was in another room which was also huge. It didn’t have a bath though (at least I don’t think it did) it has a huge walk in shower.

Room was very clean and we were very comfortable indeed, the beds were incredibly comfortable.

The only downside was that the hotel didn’t have a bar or breakfast facilities which I guess is why we have little kitchenettes. That didn’t matter though as we were in the middle of a food metropolis!

Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2009

Went to the Arco arena for the Dane Cook show and spent the night. This place was awesome! Clean, quiet, and very comfortable. Me and my GF travel to Las Vegas at least 3 times a year and have stayed at the best hotels....Monte Carlo, NY NY,Paris, MGM. Well this room here at Homewood beat them all.......it"s like a one bedroom apartment. Two flat screen t.v's, full kitchen, small livingroom I mean just a great place for the price. Thank you Homewood for the great experience.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2009

Chose this location due to it's proximity to the airport. Was pleased to find such a selection of dining/shopping nearby! Check in was friendly, fast and efficient. Room was clean and ready to go upon arrival. Enjoy the spaciousness of Homewood Suites room and it's nice to have the kitchen area if you are on an extended stay. Breakfast was the standard and nothing special but the evening meal was suprisingly good! Would definitely recommend this location!

• Stayed: September 2009