“Excellent, clean, luxurious, more than expected” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport-Natomas

Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport-Natomas
Ranked #2 of 80 Hotels in Sacramento
Largo, FL
“Excellent, clean, luxurious, more than expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2009

We stayed at the hotel for on night. It was close to the airport about 5 min drive. Ultra clean, beautifully decorated, free Wi-Fi, complete kitchen, roomy, comfortable bed, great complementary breakfast. The only con is that we were three adults and we left the bed to my sister and my boyfriend and I slept on the sofa bed which was not that comfortable.
Nonetheless I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank SacredNatureTraveler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Sacramento Valley
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2009

June - July 2009. I had the opportunity to stay at this new property minutes to the Sacramento International Airport and in the Natomas neighborhood of the Sacramento Metro area. The hotel is next to a Hampton Inn (I've reviewed this property) and a Holiday Express Inn. There is free parking around the property. Check in was smooth and efficient.

I received King rooms as guaranteed.
My room, was comfortable and nicely decorated. The bed was ultra comfortable. The kitchen applicances were new. The desk seat and sofa were not comfortable. Lighting in the room was good with lamps on both sides of the bed, on the desk, and a floor lamp. There is new LCD flat screen TV. Room was cleaned well.

The bathroom was clean. Lighting was good, the towels were plentiful, and the shower worked well – immediate hot water with plenty of pressure. Bath amenities include shampoo, conditioner, and lotion.
The room does have distinct new smell and I was not sure if it was the carpet. It did not bother me but it might others?
There is complimentary breakfast and evening snack which both were good for being complimentary. There is complimentary internet access.
The hotel public areas were clean and well-kept, but could use an updating to the style of the rooms.
with additional lounge chairs. All of the exercise equipment seemed nearly new.
There are several restaurants within a few minutes of the hotel as well as many fast food joints. I would stay here again if I needed to be in the SMF airport area/Natomas area of Sacramento.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank SeminarTrekker
Southern Cal.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2009

Outside of a couple upscale hotels I been to in the Sacramento area, this one is the best. I can't really comment on the rate as I got a government rate. The hotel is less than 10 minutes south of the airport. The rooms are very big and have a kitchen (stove, dishwasher, full size fridge, pots, pans, plates, etc. My room was like a studio with a queen bed and sofa, eating area. there is a desk as well as a flat screen tv with HD (!!). The bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows and an very soft extra blanket. Towels were very good quality too. Wireless connection was good and there is an ethernet connection but I couldn't get it work (It may have been my computer setup). Room was quite quiet. Full free breakfast - today it was omlete, sausage, bacon, hash browns with all of the regulars (fuirt, juice, cereal, coffee, etc). They also serve a light dinner (5-7 M-Th). I didn't get in until 11pm so I can't comment on but the menu said it was grilled chicken, rolls, and salad bar.
There is a computer room w/ 2 computers and a printer. They left a paper and my receipt at the door. I like this because it speeds up my checkout. Not so sure this is a good spot for families with small children on weekdays as that may be disturbing to the business guests.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2009

We stayed at this hotel on our way down to Southern California, and liked it so much that we stayed there again on the way back.

It is nice and new and clean and inviting. The rooms are a great size, and the one bedroom suite was perfect for our family of 6.

We didn't get to use any of the hotel amneities since we were just there overnight each time. We did enjoy the breakfast twice, and it was a wonderful start to the day. For a family of 6 it provided great savings for our trip (and it way better than the breakfasts served at most hotels we have been it). It is a full breakfast with hot entrees, and all of the regular hotel breakfast food items as well.

It is located nice and close to lots of restaurants (within walking distance) and shopping. We were tired when we arrrived so we really appreciated this convenience.

The 2nd time we arrived the front desk clerk asked me it I had preference for our room location. I thought this was a very nice gesture that happens very rarely at hotels.

We didn't spend any time in Sacramento, so we have no idea how close it is to other things but for us it was a great stopping spot that we will use again.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank SharonCanadian
Placerville, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2009

Hotel is very new. Rooms had easy internet access, flat screen tv...HD television (a surprise), and the breakfast was actually pretty good. The swimming pool is large, and has a nice lawn area next to it. The sport court was brand new.... nice to shoot hoops. Weekend price here was $90 for one room suite. Worth the money for sure. 5 mins from airport by shuttle. Everyone working here was very pleasant.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank kings_29
Washington, DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2008

I stayed here the week after its opening. I travel over 150 nights a year, and have come to be pretty picky about what I need to be comfortable in a hotel. The homewood suites delivered on all fronts- full size fridge and microwave, dishes for you to use, wonderful pillows and a great bed for a good nights sleep. Despite its proximity to the freeway, the rooms were very quiet. They host a reception weeknights from 5-7 with drinks and snacks should you be so inclined. The fitness center is small, but the equipment is brand new with TV's in the treadmills and the 1 elliptical.

• Liked — the beds
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank cew5x