Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport-Natomas
Hotels.com
$145
$136
  • Pool
All reviewsbasketball courtfull kitchenlight dinnersacramento airportsleep train arenasmall kitchenfast foodbedroom suitewould stay here againhome away from homewithin walking distancerental cargreat place to stayfitness centersacramento areabusiness centerbusiness trip
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Great hotel, great hot breakfast. We weren't however allowed to make a 2 bed-room request since our reservation was made through Hotels.com....That was disappointing. Everything else was nice.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I've just returned from a week at this Homewood Suite. I was meeting with a group of friends from various parts of the country, & they chose this hotel after a happy experience at a Homewood Suite in Florida. The suites were lovely & we enjoyed congregating in the lobby for breakfast & dinner on week nights. The food wasn't always hot at breakfast, but it was good, & the Manager's Specials were sufficient after lunches out earlier in the day. The beds were very comfortable with soft sheets & plenty of pillows. It was amazingly quiet considering the location on I-5 & not far from the airport.

Our only complaint was that the air conditioning seemed to be regulated by someone other than the room's occupants. Setting the temperature did not seem to regulate it within the room. I had some problem making my reservation. It took 3 tries till the person who answered could find the reservation made for our group. A few of my friends had similiar issues, but everyone on the staff was friendly during our stay. The location is very convenient for going off in different directions on day trips, & the free airport shuttle was greatly appreciated. There are a number of fast food restaurants within walking distance + a more upscale restaurant. There is a Safeway across the road for anyone who wants to cook their own meals. All in all it was a happy stay & we hope there will be a Homewood Suite nearby when we plan our next get together.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2011

We stayed Saturday night during Labor Day weekend. Busy with many young teens going to an event at the Arena and came back around midnight but our room and hall were quiet all night. The room was unusually spacious, high ceiling, lg. bath, comfy bed, a sitting area plus a compact kitchen that included a full size fridge, 2 burner range, and dishwasher! The complementary breakfast had hot and cold foods, self serve and the staff worked as hard as they could to keep us happy -- despite the unusual number of families who, of course, all came at the same time! It's a great place; I can't wait to return!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2011

The suites are nicely furnished with kitchenettes, even ceiling fans! Free hot breakfast is good, though they could use more seating for guests. Staff is friendly. One really nice note about this place is the free airport shuttle that is available 24/7 to and from SMF.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank HappyGrandparent
Reviewed August 26, 2011

I booked this hotel online during a week long stay in California. We only stayed one night and departed via Sacramento Airport the following morning. I cannot believe how lucky I was to book such an outstanding hotel. We have never stayed at a Homewood Suites until this stay. I can say we will for sure be staying at this Hotel again as long as it stays exactly the same. This Hotel was immaculate, very courteous staff, super nice rooms that were decorated perfectly, and a great continental breakfast. The Hotel is located in a very nice area that is within walking distance to numerous restaurants. I congratulate the Management and Staff of this hotel for doing such a fabulous job. I certainly enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: This Hotel is 4 miles from the airport and is conveniently located in a super quiet area. It is the next best thing to being home.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple