“A great place to start your day” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 26 things to do in Rutherford
Fairfield, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A great place to start your day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

They have quite a few options for tasting sparkling wine and a few non sparkling. They have a limit of 2 glasses per person though and a tasting is considered 1.5. Had we known this ahead of time we would have split 1 tasting so we could each enjoy a glass of our favorite after. As it was we could only order 1 glass to split after the tasting. Kind of a strange.

But the wine is good. Really good. The location is beautiful and I love the setup of sitting outside at table as opposed to many other wineries where you are crowded around a bar.

2 Thank Aimee B

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Los Angeles, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Beautiful and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Me and the family took a road trip up north and we only were going to hit 1 or 2 wineries. One of our favorite champagnes is Mumm, so that was a no brain-er to go by. The only hiccup was that we had our 16 month old! Eeeeek. Visit Napa, and skip wine tastings because of our son.... ehh, no thanks. we knew it would be tough (he's VERY busy), but it worked out! The staff was SO friendly with us and SO helpful. They offered our son a cork to keep him busy - and we all went walking through the art gallery while my son stay occupied with the cork. The atmosphere is great there and champagne is amazing (although we're biased since it is our favorite).
All in all, we would recommend Mumm to anyone (families included)!

2 Thank iwishso
Washington DC, District of Columbia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sparkling Wine, again Sparkling Wine!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Okay, so I have to admit. Experiencing sparkling wine was super fantastic. I don't think my palate was ready for such a bubble tasting. As a wine consultant I was able to receive two comp tickets and the 3rd half price for the guided tour. Awesomeness before fun could begin. After learning a great deal about Sparkling Wine I thought I was ready, nope not so much until the 1st sip. The host which assisted the ladies &I provided 3 sparking tastings alongside 3 additional reserved sparking tastings. MY GOS! I was in SPARKLING FLIGHT WINE HEAVEN.

Visited June 2014
Malvern, Pennsylvania
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Wonderful set up...will def be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

You are able to sit and relax and enjoy the views. You take a seat either outside or inside and a waiter comes up and explains the different tasting you are able to do. Just make sure the tasting you choose to do are wines you are able to buy. Unfortunatley out of the 4 wines I was able to taste the 3 I liked are only available to club members :( Just wished they would have told me that..I didn't want to buy anything I hadn't tasted. I will def be back though since it was just an overall wonderful experience. You can get a cheese plate but we skipped the food and just ate lunch in town.

Columbus, Ohio, United States
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Celebrate with some Sparkling wine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

This is my second favorite bubbly in the valley, you'll find great views of the vineyards and wonderful staff to serve you. Easy to get to right off of Silverado Trail. We started our trip here, it was a good kick-off!

Visited May 2014