“Great way to enjoy some bubbly”
Review of Mumm Napa

and up
Napa Valley Wine Tour - Small Group
Ranked #2 of 26 things to do in Rutherford
Reviewed May 21, 2014

It is hard to imagine a better way to enjoy a flight of the chilled bubblies than on the verandah of Mumm's tasting room in the summer afternoon. You get to taste the varieties that are not available in the stores, and enjoy the view too.
Cheers!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

We were on a 2.5 day trip to Sonoma Napa and my step daughter and I decided that Sunday should culminate in the sipping of a glass of bubbly is a beautiful setting. We received several suggestions and settled on Mumm in Napa for several reasons. One reason was their free exhibit of Black and White photographs by Ansel Adams and students in the late 40s and early 50s. Awesome exhibit. The most important reason was the prospect of a beautiful vista and some great selections of sparkling wine. Mumm met our expectation and more. We loved,the photography. The vista was wonderful. And we each had a different glass of bubbly. We created our own tasting. The service was old word and elegant. A glass was $8-10. We loved the brut rose so much that we bought a bottle for the cooks (my step daughter and myself.). This wine will likely be served at her upcoming nuptials as she loved it so much.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

If you want try a wide variety of sparkling wines in a beautiful vineyard setting..mum Napa valley is the place. they have beautiful outdoor seating with artistic decorations. The only complaint I have is.. it will be great if they can pair some fruit and cheese platter with wines. We found it really hard to just drink wine all the time and not have option to munch.

1  Thank Radhika K
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I have been on several different winery tours in Napa and this one exceeded them all monumentally. I went on a week day and so the winery was in production so it was neat to see all the machines working. They really thought a lot about tours when they set up their production area, it is the only champagne winery I have been to that you can see the gyro-pallets (sp?) and the dosage process which is very interesting.

The seating area is very nice and you feel secluded unlike some of the others where you are sitting on a patio looking at the interstate. The wines also are all very good, especially the DVX wines. The shop is fun too, they have cute little items along with the wines for purchase.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

loved every thing about it, part of our honeymoon after getting married in Las Vegas, hope to visit again one day :)