“Grilled Artichoke was incredible”
Review of Rutherford Grill

Rutherford Grill
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Rutherford
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Los Angeles, California
“Grilled Artichoke was incredible”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I came here five years ago and had been wanting to go back; the return trip did not disappoint. Grilled Artichoke was as delicious as I remember, and the fresh corn bread was to die for. Great dining experience.

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Napa, California
“Ribs and corn bead.”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We go here as often as we can for the best spare ribs around. I am not a corn bread fan but their's tastes like desser. don'tmiss out on both!t

Visited November 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Birthday Visit”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

After doing a little research about going to Napa for my birthday I decided on this restaurant for my birthday dinner. It was in December on a weekday so I knew reservations weren't necessary. All I can say was it was the Best dinner I've had in ages!! I don't eat steak out very often but before I even walked in the door I knew what I was having. The Ribeye was Amazing and a must for a meat eater!! Thank you for a Perfect Meal and Birthday experience.

• Visited December 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Food in a relaxed environment”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I went to Rutherford Grill with friends and it was a much better experience than lunch at Wine Spectator Restaurant at the CIA. My friend and I had the burger with mashed potatoes. Simple, but delicious. My husband had the steak and enchiladas and shared it with our godson (who loves steak). The enchiladas were excellent. I haven't had a red sauce that good in a long time--they also had a green sauce on the other half of the enchilada, which was a little spicier. Oh, since my hubby was sharing the waitress suggested adding an extra enchilada for only 1 dollar. Brilliant! Our other friend got the prime rib au jus because he's a Yelp slave. He said it didn't disappoint. We also had mixed drinks, which were not watered down in any way. I'm so glad we went to the Rutherford Grill for dinner--we were able to have good food in a relaxed environment with great service. It was a good way to end the night.

Visited December 2012
Colquitt, GA
“Delicious lunch!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Delicious lunch for our party of 8 upon arriving in the area. The corn bread, ribs... Well, everything we had was delicious! Will definitely eat there again while in the area.

• Visited November 2012