“Wine Driver in Napa Valley Was EXCELLENT!!!”

Jewels Wine Drivers - Tours
Ranked #2 of 2 Tours in Rutherford
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Custom Guided Wine Trips with Local Wine Sommeliers who drive your group in your vehicle or rental vehicle. Our value is from our deep knowledge of Wine and the Wine Country of Napa and Sonoma Valley. You get a wine professional to discuss what you are seeing and experiencing throughout your day. We are open year-round.Let us take the wheel and show you around or take you on your own itinerary safely and with the added benefit of your driver being a knowledgeable wine professional. Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley Service. Jewels Wine Drivers provides excellent scenic trips around the Napa and Sonoma areas for wine tasting and other fun. Our skilled wine professional guides drive your car and take you on your own itinerary or we can create one for your group. All our days are different, private, and custom. Learn about the history of the areas, wine making, and much more. This is for people who want a real feel of the Wine Country with a local showing you the most amazing places Wine Country has to offer. Call Jewels Wine Drivers today to set up your driver for your trip.Tour from the comfort of your own vehicle or your rental vehicle.Private Guides will drive you to the very finest wineries and amazing restaurants. Our Drivers are well traveled and can offer unique experiences that other tour companies may not provide.
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had the pleasure of spending a day with Ryan of Jewels Wine Drivers of Napa Valley. Ryan planned a day of tastings for us. We told him the types of wines and wineries we were interested in during our telephone conversation. We had a fun, relaxing and informative day in the wine country thanks to Ryan being our designated driver. We loved the idea of not worrying about drinking and driving and Ryan's service provides the perfect solution. We visited several boutique family owned wineries and several of the well known must visit wineries during our six hour day. Ryan grew up in Napa and knows his way around the valley even showing us a few back road short cuts and insider information only a local would know. We highly recommend hiring Jewels Wine Drivers when you visit Napa and Sonoma wine regions, you will be so glad you did! Thanks again, Ryan, for making our visit the best ever!!!

4  Thank grraes
There are newer reviews for Jewels Wine Drivers - Tours

Reviewed December 28, 2012

No need to worry about who's driving today...hire jewels! Great personal attention and the only way you are going to learn about some of the best off the beaten path wineries.

2  Thank vacationloverMa
Reviewed December 21, 2012

My visit to the Napa Valley was so much fun thanks to Ryan at Jewels Wine Drivers. I hired Jewels Wine Drivers to provide transportation and recommendations on which wineries and tastings I should visit. I did not want to drink and drive and I did not know my way to all the new wineries in the valley since my last visit several years ago so this was the perfect solution. Ryan asked what types of wines I liked and if I had any specific wineries I wanted to visit. I gave him a short list of wineries and asked him to include other lesser known or new wineries that he thought I would enjoy.

I am so glad I had Ryan to advise me - he was spot on with his recommendations. I had many delicious tastings of some of the best wines, I purchased numerous bottles for myself and as gifts too.

As we drove around the valley he pointed out areas of interest and good restaurants I should try as well as insiders secrets that only a local would know.

My experience was top notch and I would highly recommend hiring Jewels Wine Drivers when you visit the Napa and Sonoma Valleys. I have already scheduled a return visit in two months to spend two more days in the Sonoma Valley region with Ryan. Ryan was professional, friendly, informative and a fun personality too.

Cheers to you Ryan!!!

Robin G

2  Thank Robin G
Reviewed December 12, 2012

It was so convinent, we were picked up at out hotel and our driver recomended several wineries. We selected four and they were outstanding. It was very relaxing as we stopped and had a picnic lunch and the day was sunny with a breeze. It was nice not to worry about drinking and driving. Our driver "BIG" Tony, was quick with a laugh and knew someone every place we went. With his quick humor we were welcomed at each location we visited. The people "Big" knew made us feel like locals. It was a great experience and we will use Jewel wine drivers again.

2  Thank Taylor M
Reviewed December 6, 2012

our driver was great we went to alot of places we had never heard of. I would recommend them for any event when you did not want to drink and drive.

2  Thank 76Buster