Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$132
Tripadvisor$132
Traveluro
Priceline$132
BestWestern.com$132
Lol.travel$135
All reviews ranch market front desk freeway noise room was clean convenient location bw sleep odor microwave closet
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2019

My Diet Coke was too close to the freezer and it froze. When i opened it, the plastic bottle exploded all over the bathroom sink area. It was everywhere: ceiling, walls, entire mirror.
Enter Ana, who was cleaning the room next door. She cleaned the whole area, including standing on a foot stool to get the ceiling clean. My room was back to spic and span in no time, and she had a kind attitude. I am so impressed with the service at Best Western.
Even without a mini-disaster, the stay was great. Hot tub and hot breakfast hit the spot. I highly recommend this Best Western.. It's also close to those yummy churros at Pollo Loco!!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western-Ex... I, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Thank you Sonja for leaving a 5 star review regarding your stay with us at Best Western PLUS Executive Inn. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and Ana was able to restore everything back to normal in no time! We look forward to host you again in the future.

Reviewed February 11, 2019

The room was big and comfortable. Staffs are also very helpful to answer the questions. Location is good as well, which nearby the highway entrance and also a shopping center nearby. Overall the C/P is very good.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review regarding your stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our room amenities and convenient location. We will keep up the good work and we look forward to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed February 7, 2019

The overall service is nothing but bad.I am a 74 year old and when I checked in and checked out with my wife, there was no assistance whatsoever from the front desk. The worst part of it was there were 2 front desk clerks and just watched. It was raining, they could have st least offered an umbrella and assistance with out luggages. But no, they were too proud.When I said I will see the front office manager, shouldn’t he come out from the counter, instead of saying out loud, “yes you want to see me?”.

Date of stay: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2019

Good Afternoon Mr. Low,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. It is very important to us to be able to receive first hand feedback from our guests to better improve our services and procedures.
As fellow travelers, we can definitely understand the frustration with which rain can bring. We apologize as our Front Desk should have done a better job to anticipate your needs and offer assistance to you and your wife.
We here at Best Western take our guest feedback very seriously. We will definitely take your constructive comments and discuss this as a team to better improve ourselves as well as our services to you as well as all guests in the future.
Again, thank you for taking the time out and letting us know how we can improve. If we can do anything to make your stay more enjoyable, please do let us know.

Reviewed January 9, 2019

Great location, easy access to freeway, many restaurants within walking distance, smooth internet and nice breakfast.Front desk staff are kind and helpful, room is clean and comfortable, love the choice of food next plaza, safe area to stay.

Date of stay: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review during your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our location, room, and breakfast. We will keep up the good work and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed December 17, 2018

Nice hotel, comfortable beds. Bathroom well kept, nice and clean. Too close to freeway, so you can hear traffic all night. breakfast not the greatest but ok. I had problems with the wall socket by the bedside wall, that was a minor problem for me. I also didn't like the knocking on the door by 11 am from the housekeepers, they came twice. Not sure if I will stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review about your stay with us. We are glad to hear that you liked our beds. We have other room types that are not next to the freeway that you can choose from, which will be more quiet at night. Thank you for telling us about housekeepers knocking on the door at 11AM; I will investigate into this. We hope to serve you again in the future.