Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$132
BestWestern.com$132
Priceline$132
Hotels.com$132
Agoda.com$132
Hurb$150
All reviews ranch market front desk freeway noise room was clean convenient location bw sleep odor microwave closet
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2018

Nice hotel, comfortable beds. Bathroom well kept, nice and clean. Too close to freeway, so you can hear traffic all night. breakfast not the greatest but ok. I had problems with the wall socket by the bedside wall, that was a minor problem for me. I also didn't like the knocking on the door by 11 am from the housekeepers, they came twice. Not sure if I will stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review about your stay with us. We are glad to hear that you liked our beds. We have other room types that are not next to the freeway that you can choose from, which will be more quiet at night. Thank you for telling us about housekeepers knocking on the door at 11AM; I will investigate into this. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed November 17, 2018

Pros and cons:1. Hotel rates way too high for that condition and quality. We paying close to USD200 (with tax) per night.2. Pool is small if you plan to dip in the pool and spend your afternoon 3: room is old and with odours 4. Staff are friendly 5. Many eateries near the hotel

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank eyilteris
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Hotel staff were polite and friendly. The room was clean and spacious. The bed & Sheets was wonderful and gave us a good night’s rest. There were lots of eateries around the hotel and even a very big Asian super-market called the Ranch market here. We booked a guided tour from Golden Bus Tour and the pick-up was at this hotel and time of pick-up was 9am which gave us time for a good breakfast at the hotel before we start our tour.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review during your stay with us. We are glad to hear that our staff was helpful to you and our location was convenient as well. We will keep up the good work and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

My family and I spent around 9 days here and we have nothing but good things to say. Staff is friendly and helpful, all facilities are clean and organized, breakfast is served with a wide variety of food. It is located within a short distance of many places to shop and dine. I will definitely consider staying there when I come back.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mscruz_gisele
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Thank you for your positive review during your stay with us at Best Western PLUS Executive Inn. I'm glad to hear our service met your standards. We will keep up the good work and we are looking forward to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

The hotel is Awesome for a getaway & for things to do with the kids or young adults. Nice quiet and clean. I have not been at a hotel that has 2 breakfast room for a different culture, I think that is Awesome!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Thank you Joanne for taking your time to write us a positive review during your recently stay with us at Best Western PLUS Executive Inn. We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your stayed and breakfast with us. We hope to serve you again soon. Thank you again!