Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
Priceline$123
Hotels.com$123
Hurb$140
All reviews ranch market front desk freeway noise room was clean convenient location bw sleep odor microwave closet
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2018

Pros and cons:1. Hotel rates way too high for that condition and quality. We paying close to USD200 (with tax) per night.2. Pool is small if you plan to dip in the pool and spend your afternoon 3: room is old and with odours 4. Staff are friendly 5. Many eateries near the hotel

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank eyilteris
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Hotel staff were polite and friendly. The room was clean and spacious. The bed & Sheets was wonderful and gave us a good night’s rest. There were lots of eateries around the hotel and even a very big Asian super-market called the Ranch market here. We booked a guided tour from Golden Bus Tour and the pick-up was at this hotel and time of pick-up was 9am which gave us time for a good breakfast at the hotel before we start our tour.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review during your stay with us. We are glad to hear that our staff was helpful to you and our location was convenient as well. We will keep up the good work and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

My family and I spent around 9 days here and we have nothing but good things to say. Staff is friendly and helpful, all facilities are clean and organized, breakfast is served with a wide variety of food. It is located within a short distance of many places to shop and dine. I will definitely consider staying there when I come back.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mscruz_gisele
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Thank you for your positive review during your stay with us at Best Western PLUS Executive Inn. I'm glad to hear our service met your standards. We will keep up the good work and we are looking forward to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

The hotel is Awesome for a getaway & for things to do with the kids or young adults. Nice quiet and clean. I have not been at a hotel that has 2 breakfast room for a different culture, I think that is Awesome!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Thank you Joanne for taking your time to write us a positive review during your recently stay with us at Best Western PLUS Executive Inn. We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your stayed and breakfast with us. We hope to serve you again soon. Thank you again!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This motel was in a convenient location for my purpose, although it is in a very busy area. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast they offered was good, but they ran out of sausage and served cold ham in it's place. The elevator closet to my room was out of order, and since I'm recovering a fractured kneecap, that was very inconvenient.

Date of stay: August 2018
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you Grammysa for your positive review during your stay with us at Best Western PLUS Executive Inn. I am glad to hear that our location was convenient to you and you enjoyed your stay with us.We want to apologize for the inconvenient, we have already addressed the issue. Thank you again for your feedback, we hope to serve you again in the future.