Lowest prices for your stay
$132
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$132
Lol.travel
$122
Priceline$132
BestWestern.com$132
Hurb$150
All reviews ranch market front desk freeway noise room was clean convenient location bw sleep odor microwave closet
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Hotel staff were polite and friendly. The room was clean and spacious. The bed & Sheets was wonderful and gave us a good night’s rest. There were lots of eateries around the hotel and even a very big Asian super-market called the Ranch market here. We booked a guided tour from Golden Bus Tour and the pick-up was at this hotel and time of pick-up was 9am which gave us time for a good breakfast at the hotel before we start our tour.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review during your stay with us. We are glad to hear that our staff was helpful to you and our location was convenient as well. We will keep up the good work and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

My family and I spent around 9 days here and we have nothing but good things to say. Staff is friendly and helpful, all facilities are clean and organized, breakfast is served with a wide variety of food. It is located within a short distance of many places to shop and dine. I will definitely consider staying there when I come back.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mscruz_gisele
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Thank you for your positive review during your stay with us at Best Western PLUS Executive Inn. I'm glad to hear our service met your standards. We will keep up the good work and we are looking forward to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

The hotel is Awesome for a getaway & for things to do with the kids or young adults. Nice quiet and clean. I have not been at a hotel that has 2 breakfast room for a different culture, I think that is Awesome!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Thank you Joanne for taking your time to write us a positive review during your recently stay with us at Best Western PLUS Executive Inn. We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your stayed and breakfast with us. We hope to serve you again soon. Thank you again!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This motel was in a convenient location for my purpose, although it is in a very busy area. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast they offered was good, but they ran out of sausage and served cold ham in it's place. The elevator closet to my room was out of order, and since I'm recovering a fractured kneecap, that was very inconvenient.

Date of stay: August 2018
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you Grammysa for your positive review during your stay with us at Best Western PLUS Executive Inn. I am glad to hear that our location was convenient to you and you enjoyed your stay with us.We want to apologize for the inconvenient, we have already addressed the issue. Thank you again for your feedback, we hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We stayed on points for a week and were assigned room 121. On Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday the very loud private garbage service came in to collect garbage at 6:00 am. Not sure if the assignment was because we were using reward miles but avoid the end units.

Hotel is a little tired, front desk and morning breakfast staff were all lovely. The hotel caters to an Asian travel clientele and there are multiple Asian restaurants just a minute or two walk from the hotel.

Robes and slippers in the room, two bottles of water every day but there was an odor of a room that needed refurbishing even if was cleaned well every day - and the bathroom needed an update.

Location for what we needed was great - two minutes to the highway and at a junction between LA, Anaheim and Ontario airport

Room tip: Stay away from the units at the end of the hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rick C

Thank you Rick for taking your time to write us a review during your stay with us. We are glad to hear that our staff was helpful to you and our location was convenient as well. We want to apologize on behalf of the entire team for not meeting your standard in regards to the noise from the garbage service. We assign the room base on the availability. You can always request the room that is close to our lobby(away from the end units), and we will always try our best to accommodate you. We truly apologize again for the inconvenience. We thank you again for your response, and hope to serve you again in the near future.