Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$132
BestWestern.com$132
Priceline$132
Hotels.com$132
Agoda.com$132
Hurb$150
All reviews ranch market front desk freeway noise room was clean convenient location bw sleep odor microwave closet
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016

Recommended by my friend, I stayed in this hotel for 6 nights for travelling with my 7-year-old son in Aug. It was really a very nice stay, the staffs' professional skills and friendly attitude impressed me.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Thank you Jian for your outstanding comment about our property. We truly appreciate your positive comments towards our hotel and our staff. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your 6 nights stays at our hotel with your son. We want to thank you again for your response, and we are hoping to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

One of the best BW Plus we have stayed at... Upgraded to a quiet king suite on 3rf floor away from freeway. Cookies and complimentary water was provided in our room. Excellent hot breakfast included with option of American or Asian menue. Great staff and comfortable rooms.

Room tip: Rooms on 3rd floor are quiet. Avoid room on the freeway side
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Thank you for your outstanding comment about our property. We always strive to provide our guest with any possible amenities to make your stay more comfortable. Our complimentary snacks in the room is always a plus for our guests. I am glad you enjoyed our varieties of breakfast selections during your stay. We want to thank you again for your response, and we are hoping to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

I living Aug.1 / Aug.17 Room Number 107 & 131 in Rowland Heights,California!
Because we extend business trip. But during the summer vacation no rooms can be replaced. in the time Flowery Pau Counter staff use professional and friendly service help us to solve this problem.Let this feeling stay prepared satisfied.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking your time to input your review at our property. Summer time is always our most busy time of the year because everyone is traveling around. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us with the service our hotel offered you during your business trip here in the Rowland Heights area. We thank you again for your response, and we are hoping to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 9, 2016

I was very impressed on how clean my room was. It even made me think it was brand new room. I am very sceptic about staying in hotels. But this time I felt very comfortable. I really enjoyed my staying at this location.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2016

Thank you Patricia for taking your time to input your review at our property. I am extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. I hope the comfortableness of the hotel changed some skeptical ideas of staying in hotels for you. Our housekeeping team does a great job cleaning all the guest rooms and they also earn an award for the cleanliness of our rooms. I want to thank you again for your response, and we are hoping to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

We had a block of rooms for our off site family reunion. In fact, this was our 2nd time here for the same reason. We walked into our room with a cousin who is a local exterminator. He was excited to instantaneously check for bed bugs. He lifted the matresses, he checked the walls--for a moment, I think he thought he was getting paid, because he was doing such a thorough job. Nonetheless. he found none! Hallelujah!! The room was extremely clean- they even give you free house shoes, that you don't have to steal. The breakfast wad good and the staff was great! Good job BW.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking your time to input your review at our property. I am very glad to hear that your cousin is a local exterminator and examined our rooms with his expertise before your stay with us. The hotel is very concerned of bed bugs. We take our pest control inspection very seriously. I am also very happy to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary house slippers in the room instead of wearing your own shoes! I want to thank you again for your response, and we are hoping to serve you again in the near future.