Best Western Plus Executive Inn
$55
$128
$89
QualityInn
Pacific Palms Resort(City of Industry)
$240
$153
Azusa Inn Motel(La Puente)
$100
ComfortSuites
$118
HolidayInn.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsasian breakfastpleasant stayfree breakfastbusiness triproom was cleanroad noiserecommend this hotelthe breakfast areaking roomconvenient locationwould stay here againcoffee makerfront desk stafffree parkingbwsupermarketamenities
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My family and I stayed two nights at BW Executive Inn in Rowland Hts end Aug 2013. The guest services manager Ben and his front desk staff were most helpful and courteous, everyone assisting us in whatever we requested. We had no problem at all with the staff. The room was well prepared and cleaned when we arrived. And the air cond was working perfectly, as it was very hot when we were there. They even organised a complimentary shuttle to take us to and from a shopping complex about 15 minutes drive away. Within five-minute walk from the inn, there are a number of nice Asian restaurants and a seafood restaurant. We enjoyed the breakfast which was included in our booking. Two types of breakfast were served: American and Asian. We only had the American breakfast and it was just sufficient for us. All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at BW Rowland Hts, and have no hesitation staying there again or recommending it to others. Frederick K

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the noisy highway (not sure which direction such rooms face).
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to input your review at our property. I am glad that our rooms and friendly staff were able to meet your expectations. In addition, I am glad you were able to utilize our complimentary shuttle services and for future reference, we also have a courtesy Citadel Outlets shopping shuttle too! Thank you again for your response and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Had an average experience stay at the Best Wetern in Rowland Heights. The only thing that wasn't pleasant was the mix up with the online price. Never got my wake up call. The parking lot is under construction. Also the street BW is on is also under construction. May be a little loud if facing the street Gale. You can hear the trains and the construction going on. I'd rather be on the other side facing the 60 freeway. Other than that my stay was average. I would stay here again just cause it's a step up from Motel 6 and close to family.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to input your review at our property. In regards to your room rate, I would like to apologize for the mix-up with the online rates and I am glad to see that all the miscommunication was eventually sorted out. Regarding the construction nearby, the city has been working with us to keep traffic flow running smoothly and to monitor noise control with the least disturbance and inconvenience for our hotel guests. Please also keep in mind the construction is only temporary! Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using your feedback to implement future improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. Thank you again for your response and we hope to serve you in the future again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The stay was great about 30 mins away from Hollywood but great location. Services were great, staff is friendly, had an issue with the base of the toilet leaking but was able to get a new room right away and staff even brought me a new set of keys to our new room so it was nice that I did not have to go down stairs for them. Breakfast was okay and enough to hold us down till lunch time. Hotel was clean and rooms where clean as well. Would come back and stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to input your review at our property. I am glad that our rooms and friendly staff were able to meet your expectations. Thank you again for your response and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

counter staff not friends and has attitude(one young guy night shift(around 9:00pm Aug-24-2013). other then that, room was ok, clean and nice. but TV only has two channel can watch. nice and quiet. good for business trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to input your review at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using your feedback to implement future improvements to train our front desk more effectively to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. In regards to the television because we have recently switched all our TV’s to flat screens, the up and down buttons of the remote control does not work, which will then only feature 2 channels. The remaining channels have to be manually entered. I apologize for the inconvenience and we are working hard to get these remote control buttons working correctly as soon as possible. Thank you again for your response and we hope to serve you in the future again.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

The room cleanliness and breakfast is under my expectation. First night, I have got bites and redness from the bed. I have requested change on bedding twice, but..... I can't sleep at that night. Next day morning I request change of room and refund one night accommodation that was wrongly booked. The request was approved by the hotel. But I still not happy about it. For a hotel, they really need to keep the cleanliness good. And the breakfast, there is not a lot of choice. Overall I believed it is over priced. I will not recommend to my relatives and friends.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to input your review at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I hope you understand our attempt to change the bedding and change the room for you shows our efforts to try and provide a more accommodating room for your stay. As for cleanliness, our hotel utilizes bed protecting sheets and our housekeeping takes their time to efficiently clean each room so I apologize if the room did not meet your expectations. In addition, our breakfast features not only hot, American breakfast but also Asian style breakfast so I apologize if you did find much selection to your likings. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using your feedback to implement future improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.