Had an average experience stay at the Best Wetern in Rowland Heights. The only thing that wasn't pleasant was the mix up with the online price. Never got my wake up call. The parking lot is under construction. Also the street BW is on is also under construction. May be a little loud if facing the street Gale. You can hear the trains and the construction going on. I'd rather be on the other side facing the 60 freeway. Other than that my stay was average. I would stay here again just cause it's a step up from Motel 6 and close to family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near City of Industry, Walnut, Pomona business parks. 20 Minutes to Downtown Los Angeles and Anaheim Convention Center. Walking distance to 20 International Asian-inspired restaurants, grocery store, bank, shops. Free shuttle to Puente Hills Mall, Costco and local businesses within 3 miles. Complimentary American and Chinese breakfast daily. 24-hour lobby business center. Discount shuttle to LAX. Friendly and affordable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Executive Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel Rowland Heights
- Best Western Rowland Heights
- Rowland Heights Best Western