“Average stay”

Best Western Plus Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rowland Heights
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Had an average experience stay at the Best Wetern in Rowland Heights. The only thing that wasn't pleasant was the mix up with the online price. Never got my wake up call. The parking lot is under construction. Also the street BW is on is also under construction. May be a little loud if facing the street Gale. You can hear the trains and the construction going on. I'd rather be on the other side facing the 60 freeway. Other than that my stay was average. I would stay here again just cause it's a step up from Motel 6 and close to family.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to input your review at our property. In regards to your room rate, I would like to apologize for the mix-up with the online rates and I am glad to see that all the miscommunication was eventually sorted out. Regarding the construction nearby, the city has been working with us to keep traffic flow running smoothly and to monitor noise control with the least disturbance and inconvenience for our hotel guests. Please also keep in mind the construction is only temporary! Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using your feedback to implement future improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. Thank you again for your response and we hope to serve you in the future again.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Executive Inn

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The stay was great about 30 mins away from Hollywood but great location. Services were great, staff is friendly, had an issue with the base of the toilet leaking but was able to get a new room right away and staff even brought me a new set of keys to our new room so it was nice that I did not have to go down stairs for them. Breakfast was okay and enough to hold us down till lunch time. Hotel was clean and rooms where clean as well. Would come back and stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to input your review at our property. I am glad that our rooms and friendly staff were able to meet your expectations. Thank you again for your response and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

counter staff not friends and has attitude(one young guy night shift(around 9:00pm Aug-24-2013). other then that, room was ok, clean and nice. but TV only has two channel can watch. nice and quiet. good for business trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to input your review at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using your feedback to implement future improvements to train our front desk more effectively to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. In regards to the television because we have recently switched all our TV’s to flat screens, the up and down buttons of the remote control does not work, which will then only feature 2 channels. The remaining channels have to be manually entered. I apologize for the inconvenience and we are working hard to get these remote control buttons working correctly as soon as possible. Thank you again for your response and we hope to serve you in the future again.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

The room cleanliness and breakfast is under my expectation. First night, I have got bites and redness from the bed. I have requested change on bedding twice, but..... I can't sleep at that night. Next day morning I request change of room and refund one night accommodation that was wrongly booked. The request was approved by the hotel. But I still not happy about it. For a hotel, they really need to keep the cleanliness good. And the breakfast, there is not a lot of choice. Overall I believed it is over priced. I will not recommend to my relatives and friends.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to input your review at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I hope you understand our attempt to change the bedding and change the room for you shows our efforts to try and provide a more accommodating room for your stay. As for cleanliness, our hotel utilizes bed protecting sheets and our housekeeping takes their time to efficiently clean each room so I apologize if the room did not meet your expectations. In addition, our breakfast features not only hot, American breakfast but also Asian style breakfast so I apologize if you did find much selection to your likings. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using your feedback to implement future improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Very safe, highly command. This hotel is like a four star hotel. Room are a little bit more expensive than a regular 3 stars hotel but it was worth it. I love the room, the hotel style and the surrounding. Hotel has over 100 room and has plenty of parking spaces. Easy access to market and stores. Very nice location. Nice staff and hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Moe A
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time input your review at our property. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your business and support and we hope to serve you again in the future. Once again, thank you for your response.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The positives:
1. Great location for checking out the Chinese food scene in the Rowland Heights area. The Mandarin plaza next doors and 99 Ranch plaza across the street have excellent Chinese restaurants.
2. Staff is nice and helpful. Ben at the front desk was particularly nice and helpful and really cared about guest satisfaction.
3. Breakfast was good
4. In-room mini-refridgerator and microwave were useful.
5. Easy access to CA60

The negative:
Hotel is right next to CA60, so traffic noise was an issue. Even though I had an interior room, I could easily hear the traffic though the window (and there is constant traffic on CA60). However, when I crank the air conditioner to high, the white noise from the air conditioner drowned out the traffic noise and I was able to sleep fine.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Stayed here in April for a wedding, we were surprised by the service of the staff, something you do not see anymore, "REAL" service...room was clean, excellent bed, we stayed in a king room, breakfast was normal hotel breakfast, I would stay here again,.

Room Tip: ask for king rooms
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rowland Heights
Pacific Palms Resort
Pacific Palms Resort
#1 of 1 in City of Industry
Quality Inn & Suites Walnut
Best Western Plus West Covina Inn
Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County
Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda H...
#1 of 3 in Hacienda Heights
Comfort Suites Near Industry Hills Expo Center
Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites

Been to Best Western Plus Executive Inn? Share your experiences!