We had 1 night stay at this hotel. Our room was facing the pool area. It had 2 double size beds, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and big LCD TV (40" i think). The room was clean. The kids enjoyed playing in the bath tub.
Our kids love eating congee, so we were happy that they served this at breakfast along with pork floss. Breakfast was simple but filling - pancake maker, breads, ham, eggs, potato tots, coffee, juices, and cereals.
So sad that it was just 1 day. This is our 2nd time staying in this hotel. Location is near the Chinese area so lots of Chinese restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near City of Industry, Walnut, Pomona business parks. 20 Minutes to Downtown Los Angeles and Anaheim Convention Center. Walking distance to 20 International Asian-inspired restaurants, grocery store, bank, shops. Free shuttle to Puente Hills Mall, Costco and local businesses within 3 miles. Complimentary American and Chinese breakfast daily. 24-hour lobby business center. Discount shuttle to LAX. Friendly and affordable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Executive Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel Rowland Heights
- Best Western Rowland Heights
- Rowland Heights Best Western