Best Western Plus Executive Inn
$66
  • Pool
Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County(Hacienda Heights)(Great Value!)
$128
$89
Pacific Palms Resort(City of Industry)
$240
$155
Azusa Inn Motel(La Puente)
$119
Hacienda Motel(La Puente)
$77
$68
Priceline
All reviewsasian breakfastpleasant stayfree breakfastbusiness triproom was cleanroad noiserecommend this hotelthe breakfast areaking roomconvenient locationwould stay here againcoffee makerfront desk stafffree parkingbwsupermarketamenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Check-in was a breeze; had a room on the frontage road side; beds were very comfy; lots of variety to choose from the breakfast, which was included in the room price; desk clerks were very efficient and checkout was easy. Looked like housekeeping got interrupted in servicing the room as the beds were made but without the bedspreads put back on, and one of the bedspreads was actually gone. Strange but did not affect our stay. Can't say the same for the rush hour traffic, which made it somewhat difficult to get back to the hotel on Friday evening.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to improve our complimentary American and Asian style breakfast and our customer service. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

I live here in late Mar in biz trip, the room is clean and maintained in good condition. Needless too say the location is perfect there are several plaza nearby. Employees are very nice and service is fast and good.

• Stayed: March 2012
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

We are so happy that you enjoyed our great location. Our guests really enjoy being able to walk to more than 20 international restaurants. Come see us again soon!
-Sales Manager

Reviewed April 20, 2012

staying for 2 nights, not a bad price $89, beds are clean, near freeway 60 little noise in the morning

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Yousri E
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 4, 2012

stayed here for five nights visiting relatives, location was convenient as it has lots of stores and restaurants nearby, rooms are clean and although we got the room fronting the freeway noise was minimal. Breakfast is included in the price which I got for $85.00 plus tax in Booking.com.The only thing is they stop giving breakfast at 9:00 a.m so if you wake up late you will be missing the free breakfast. I would definitely stay here again .

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. For your reference, we have extended breakfast hours during the weekend on Saturday and Sunday until 10:00AM.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Being a person suffering with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, sanitation and cleanliness are very large concerns for me. I have to tell you after staying here that I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a clean, bug free stay that includes exceptional customer service! I read reviews about this hotel on here and found that the only major complaint people had was the noise from the freeway. Being from a rural area where it takes 5 minutes to get from one side of town to the other, I prepared for sleep disruption. I was very surprised that the noise was actually very minimal, and we were on the freeway side.
I will be staying here every time I am in this area.

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank OcdMomTraveler

Thank you for the good review and we hope to see you soon!