Check-in was a breeze; had a room on the frontage road side; beds were very comfy; lots of variety to choose from the breakfast, which was included in the room price; desk clerks were very efficient and checkout was easy. Looked like housekeeping got interrupted in servicing the room as the beds were made but without the bedspreads put back on, and one of the bedspreads was actually gone. Strange but did not affect our stay. Can't say the same for the rush hour traffic, which made it somewhat difficult to get back to the hotel on Friday evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near City of Industry, Walnut, Pomona business parks. 20 Minutes to Downtown Los Angeles and Anaheim Convention Center. Walking distance to 20 International Asian-inspired restaurants, grocery store, bank, shops. Free shuttle to Puente Hills Mall, Costco and local businesses within 3 miles. Complimentary American and Chinese breakfast daily. 24-hour lobby business center. Discount shuttle to LAX. Friendly and affordable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Executive Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel Rowland Heights
- Best Western Rowland Heights
- Rowland Heights Best Western