“Enjoyed our 2-night stay.”

Best Western Plus Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rowland Heights
Escondido, California
“Enjoyed our 2-night stay.”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Check-in was a breeze; had a room on the frontage road side; beds were very comfy; lots of variety to choose from the breakfast, which was included in the room price; desk clerks were very efficient and checkout was easy. Looked like housekeeping got interrupted in servicing the room as the beds were made but without the bedspreads put back on, and one of the bedspreads was actually gone. Strange but did not affect our stay. Can't say the same for the rush hour traffic, which made it somewhat difficult to get back to the hotel on Friday evening.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Thank you for your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to improve our complimentary American and Asian style breakfast and our customer service. Hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

I live here in late Mar in biz trip, the room is clean and maintained in good condition. Needless too say the location is perfect there are several plaza nearby. Employees are very nice and service is fast and good.

• Stayed March 2012
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
We are so happy that you enjoyed our great location. Our guests really enjoy being able to walk to more than 20 international restaurants. Come see us again soon!
-Sales Manager
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Reviewed April 20, 2012

staying for 2 nights, not a bad price $89, beds are clean, near freeway 60 little noise in the morning

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Yousri E
Best Western-Ex... I, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this review, April 23, 2012
Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon!
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed April 4, 2012

stayed here for five nights visiting relatives, location was convenient as it has lots of stores and restaurants nearby, rooms are clean and although we got the room fronting the freeway noise was minimal. Breakfast is included in the price which I got for $85.00 plus tax in Booking.com.The only thing is they stop giving breakfast at 9:00 a.m so if you wake up late you will be missing the free breakfast. I would definitely stay here again .

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. For your reference, we have extended breakfast hours during the weekend on Saturday and Sunday until 10:00AM.
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Being a person suffering with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, sanitation and cleanliness are very large concerns for me. I have to tell you after staying here that I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a clean, bug free stay that includes exceptional customer service! I read reviews about this hotel on here and found that the only major complaint people had was the noise from the freeway. Being from a rural area where it takes 5 minutes to get from one side of town to the other, I prepared for sleep disruption. I was very surprised that the noise was actually very minimal, and we were on the freeway side.
I will be staying here every time I am in this area.

• Stayed March 2012
3 Thank OcdMomTraveler
Thank you for the good review and we hope to see you soon!
San Francisco, California
Reviewed March 14, 2012

A friend who lived in the area actually suggested this hotel to me. I gotta admit, though, the exterior of the hotel didn't really stand out when we first pulled into the parking lot, but the decor of the lobby and the room we had was pretty furnished. There were many restaurants in the plaza next door and a Chinese super market across the street. The front desk agent suggested this Kingswood restaurant when I was craving hot pot and it was literally 50 footsteps away from the main entrance.

I stayed in the room facing the street so I can't really relate to those who complained about the freeway noise on the opposite side. Luckily, I had my AAA membership card with me so I was able to get some discount off of the usual rate. The rate also included breakfast. It was kinda crowded the first morning I was there, but they opened up another room in the hallway so it was okay, but I brought my breakfast back to my room to enjoy since I wanted to watch TV. All in all, this is a hotel I'd come back to if I was in the area again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Taipei
Reviewed February 23, 2012

As usual I stayed here for my trip transit. I always stay here instead of closer to LAX because I can visit my friends and do some shopping at Ontario Mall. The location is excellent, the hotel is great and outstanding services (Chinese, English, Spanish, Cantonese speaking).

I asked for a late check out and was granted as usual. However this time I lost track of time on my shopping. My late check out was extended without question asked. It was really a great help!!

Since last year a new gym is added to the facilities. I will also use the pool next time I stay.

Room Tip: A small advise, if you are able to pay little more, choose room facing Gale St., avoid the noisy 60...