“great food”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Chino Hills, California
“great food”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

this place is good the food is great and so are the prices. the seating here is eh. its a small place so i don't blame them. there is inside and outside sitting. the service for the outside seating is very bad. you have to flag them down to take your doer. once the order is taken they return with the food never to be seen. had to flag them down again to get the check. you would think people would rush back to get the check but guess not. the way they serve you food in the lunch box looking things looks like you don't get a lot but actually its quite a lot. the desserts are good here and the drinks are good for the most part. for the desserts they run out of certain items quick so be prepared to have plan b, c and d for dessert choices.

• Visited January 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
San Diego, CA
“Find the right experience and it's great”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I went to Class 302 two weeks in a row, and I have to say, the first time I was there I was not impressed. It was incredibly hot, there were tons of people, we had to sit outside, and I didn't really like the shaved ice that we had. The strawberries and chocolate shaved ice was way too sweet, and I may have been suffering a bit of culture shock, as I was expecting something akin to Hawaiian Shaved Ice. And I am not a huge fan of cash-only places, especially since no one ever remembers it until the check comes.

Flash forward exactly one week: we arrive basically as soon as the place opens, so it hasn't really heated up yet, there aren't many people in there, and we are seated right away, inside. The inside is great, especially if you're with someone who actually went to school in Taiwan. We ordered a bento box, which was good, and then we had the caramel pudding shaved ice, which was awesome! I was on the fence about putting the syrup on it, I was afraid that it would be too sweet, but it was great.

Definitely give this place a try, just try to time it right for an optimal experience.

• Visited August 2011
Chino, California
“SHAVED ICE!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This season is a perfect time to eat some cold ice cream or shaved ice. This place has the best shaved ice. Okay, maybe not the best but it is different than your regular shaved ice/snow cone type. Their shaved ice texture is like snow, soft, cold, & tasty! I don't recommend the ramen, I don't think they taste all that great. Be prepared for a long wait & bad service!

• Visited July 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“5 only for their shaved...”
Reviewed May 24, 2009