“Grand Kids Loved It”

Cuisines: Seafood
Rocklin, California, United States
“Grand Kids Loved It”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Took my Daughter and Grand Kids for linch here. They absolutely loved it. Great fish and vegeies. Evn my 3rd old grandson had fish and chips.

• Visited July 2012

Rocklin, California
“Best Fried Fish Ever!!"”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I love this place. The fried fish is outstanding, as is the tartar sauce. Service is speedy and friendly. Fantastic onion rings, covered with batter, not breading. Generous, ample servings. Restaurant and restrooms very neat and clean. A family owned joint, not a chain. I can't say enough good things about this place. I just wish fried food was healthier.

• Visited January 2012
New York, New York, United States
“Best fish and chips I've had this far inland!”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Oh my gosh I love this place. To start the fish is huge and they hand batter it there. The pricing is very very fair (get a two piece fish and chips for like 5 bucks or less) and the fish tastes very fresh. I don't order fish and chips anywhere else anymore! It has a fast food sort of set up where you order and then sit down. Totally worth driving down Harding for.

• Visited June 2011
Brooklyn, New York
“Fried Food Heaven”
Reviewed April 30, 2008

We love seafood. Usually we get it grilled or served in more healthy manner, but to us Fish n' Chips is comfort food, great every now and then. We have been disappointed in the Fish and Chips served in other local restaurants so decided to try this place one Friday. First of all, it is a fast food restaurant with the menu on a board and a few self-service tables. Second, there is nothing on the menu that is not deep fried. Want cole slaw with that F&C - sorry, but you can get hush puppies! While the food was hot, tasty and plentiful, grease is the word. The place looked clean, but I am not sure I would return without seeing a cardiologist first (or afterwards).

Been to Anchors Fish & Chips? Share your experiences!