“good time”

Chuck E Cheese's
Ranked #202 of 478 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I hadn't been to Chuck E. Cheese as an adult until we moved back to CA. I have children, 8 & 4. they have stuff for all ages, including me, who loves skee ball and guitar hero. They have coupons online you can print out before going to get better deals, plus they have combo specials. I had my sons birthday party here as well and he had a really good time. It is the same price as all these other places around here but at this place, the food is included with the good time. We have went here without eating as well, we just buy some tokens and let them get out some energy. I'm definitely considering another party there and will continue to go here. The staff is also great. The place is usually pretty clean, which is good with all the kiddy germs going around.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Nothing to dislike here and fun place for the little ones to runaround at....Lots to do bring your Camera!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Sacramento, CA
Reviewed August 15, 2008

My kids love it. Pizza sucks but still 5 stars!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 6, 2008

I have not been here in ages.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook