“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Review of Claim Jumper

Claim Jumper
Ranked #13 of 456 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Visiting some friends in CA and we had dinner at the Claim Jumper. The food was terrific and the service outstanding. And the atmosphere was a lot of fun, very fitting for the history of the area. I recommend this eatery to anyone who wants great food.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Server in training was very personable as was his trainer and on top of bringing water and taking beverage order. I had their fish & chips that were over battered and over cooked and the chips were a mix of cold, crisp, soggy. My 1st dining experience at Claim Jumper. Nice menu and may try again as I travel

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Great food and service. Wonderful atmosphere. Great for business lunches or a casual dinner, even a romantic date night.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

2 out of the last 3 times we have been to this Claim Jumper have been very disappointing. Come to think of it the other time wasn't up to the old Claim Jumper Stanards. One of those times, they were out of both Porterhouse and fillet which is what we come for. Today, I got the order to go for my husband's birthday. They did not send us home with everything we ordered. The potatoes were terribly undercooked. The steaks are smaller and less tasty than they used to be. I know the chain has gone through changes... Not for the better. Claim Jumper used to be our favorite restaurant but not anymore. I doubt we'll try again.

1  Thank RamblingRose42
Reviewed May 24, 2013

If you like good food at reasonable prices, this is the place for you. We have never been disappointed at Claim jumper. Great selection of different types of dishes, large portions, and excellent service.

Been to Claim Jumper? Share your experiences!