“HUGE portions!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Accomodated our party of eight almost immediately. Service was excellent and food was good, just way too much for one person to eat!

1  Thank 2popoki

Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and I discovered this wonderful restaurant years ago in Seattle (we live in Canada).
Although we have done a lot of traveling across the US over the years, we hadn't visited a Claim Jumper's until this fall. Upon arriving in Roseville and checking into our hotel, the girl at the front desk told us we could literally walk around the corner to Claim Jumpers. That sounded so good to us after a day on a motorcycle so off we went. It was all that I remembered and more. Although it was very close to closing time, we were welcomed as if it were the middle of the day. Our waitress was very sweet and helpful giving us her best even late at night. Obviously, the kitchen staff did the same as the food was delicious. I had the Chinese Chicken salad as I know their portions are huge and that was plenty food. It was delicious. My husband had a the roasted tri-trip and as he likes his beef medium rare, because it was so late in the evening it was done more than he liked but he said it tasted good.
We so enjoyed our dinner that we went back the next day for lunch before leaving Roseville.

1  Thank Madea119
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I went here for lunch and shared the BBQ Ribs which were excellent! The service was good and the desserts were huge. I got the brownie and my wife got the Carrot cake ( which she didn't like) she returned it and got the Lemon cake which was "just" ok.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We were here for a early dinner. Had the fish special. Was very tasy and filled the 2 of us up. Very freindly and helpful staff.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

This, Claim Jumper, is a very large restaurant and the acoustics work very well for senior citizens and those who are hearing impaired. Food is good. Be sure you check the "guidelines" before ordering so you don't over indulge.

Been to Claim Jumper? Share your experiences!