All reviewsbit outdatedwater parkbetter than averagefront desk staffbusiness travelerawesome staffgreat customer servicebeds were comfortablecomplimentary breakfasttylermarriottnoisejacuzzielevatorfreewaysunsplashaccommodations
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Stay here if you can get a good price. The hotel is average in almost every way.

Pool was nice, but the hot tub didn't work. Water was cold. But the front desk clerk did try to help. She was able to run hot water into the hot tub to heat it up for some other guests. I didn't have time to wait.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Jose R, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Dear 7268

Thank you for providing your comments on your stay at the Courtyard. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and I am correcting the issues that you brought to my attention. We hope to have you back soon and thank you again for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Outstanding and professional employees that were "over the top" on providing service. Their youth and energetic
provided a restful and comfortable stay. This Courtyard stands out amoung the rest! Highly recommend it

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Jose R, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Dear BrokerPaul,

Thank you for your recent review of the Courtyard Roiseville. I am glad you had a pleasant stay. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

I stay a Courtyard hotels a LOT. This one was better than average. Highlights were VERY clean rooms and common areas, great service, and easy access to restaurants. Bed/Pillows were comfortable. WiFi was good for a hotel.

Stayed: September 2017
Jose R, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear RaanNaledIt,

Thank you for providing your comments on your stay at the Courtyard. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel. We hope to have you back soon and thank you again for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

I'm lifetime Platinum and this is probably the worst Courtyard I've ever stayed in. It was so bad, I checked out and am moving to the Hyatt Place a few blocks away. Here's a list of the issues. Photos attached as well.

1. Dried urine droplets from prior guest at base of commode.
2. Knob missing from one side of closet. Note that the knob was on the floor of the closet. The staff couldn't be bothered to glue it back on?
3. Both light bulbs missing from floor lamp so it was unusable.
4. Prior guest had grabbed the shower bar and pulled it down so the shower curtain is 5 inches too long and in the bottom of the tub.
5. Drywall screws used to secure soap dish on side of shower. They are sticking out by 1/4 inch and starting to rust.
6. Shower spout was not wiped down after prior guest
7. Smoke detector was not replaced during "refresh" and is discolored (you can tell by the paint on the side of it). Was it tested after refresh? It's got to be at least 15 years old.
8. Inside of elevator covered in finger prints. Obviously hasn't been wiped down in many weeks.
9. Wi-Fi captive portal for login took forever. Once logged in, very slow. Using hotspot on phone instead.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Jose R, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Dear Andrew H,

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your stay with us at Courtyard Roseville. I apologize that we fell short of exceeding your expectations. Please be reassured that your valuable comments will be taken into consideration for improving our property and overall guest experience. I have reviewed your photos personally and will correct the items as soon a possible.

General Manager, Courtyard Roseville

Reviewed May 15, 2017

The rooms are a bit outdated, I think they were getting new beds this year. But their customer service is wonderful. I stayed at this location about 5 times last year. The hotel appreciated your business so much that they threw a wine and appetizer banquet for us with raffles. That was very nice of them.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Jose R, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Dear OhAngel94,