Courtyard Roseville
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$134
$129
$101
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$90
Hotels.com
Larkspur Landing Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$114
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$106
$116
$108
$129
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

All reviewsbit outdatedfront deskbetter than averagesame issuebusiness travelerawesome staffclean roomsgreat customer servicecoffee makercomplimentary breakfasttylermarriottlobbyjacuzzielevatorfreewaymall
Reviewed October 12, 2007

Nice stay, nice location for what we needed.

• Stayed: August 2007
Reviewed May 9, 2007

this was a terrible, terrible stay. I don't know how many more things could go wrong. First, before arriving - I called the day before to order a mini fridge. I'm a mother of an infant and need a fridge to store milk. I was told - no problem. I got there, and told the front desk that I had ordered a mini fridge, he said it wasn't on my reservation but that he'd order it right away. It never came. I left to go to dinner, came back and asked if they had delivered one while I was out. The guy said no, and that they were all out. ???????????

I was very upset and ended up using the icebucket and ice and constantly refilling it. Then, I went to bed at 10pm but ended up having to soothe my daughter back to sleep over and over again because the doors along the hall SLAM Shut so loud you think everyone is leaving their rooms angry. I was completely horrified at how loud the doors were. To make matters worse, there were teenagers who were making noise until 1am. Walking by my door, stopping in front of it and talking. At 1am all the noise finally stopped, but only to start with the door banging at 4am when some were getting up to start their day. It was the worst stay I've had in a long time. I got very little sleep and had a terrible next day as a result. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 2, 2006

We stayed one night at the Courtyard and were very happy with the accomadations. The hotel seemed very new, new paint, carpet, beds, etc. The bed was fantastic. Plenty of pillows and super-soft high thread count sheets. The bathroom featured a seperate sink outside, which is very convenient. We were placed next to an outside doorway and staircase, but noise wasn't a problem. The hotel is in a safe area and just minutes away from the huge shopping center in Roseville.

1  Thank Auntie_LaLa81
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 9, 2005

Decent hotel, decent facilities and accomodating staff.

We especially appreciated the staff at check out. My wife has health issues and she had a flair up while we were staying at the hotel. We needed to have a later check-out and once I explained the situation to the front desk, they were sympathetic and allowed us to check out later at no extra charge.

We had breakfast at the restaurant and it was very good.

Our only complaint is about Marriott's reservation system. EVERY time we stay at a Marriott, we have basically the same problem when we make a reservation. I called the first time and asked for a rate, which seemed very high compared to other Marriott's in the area which are much nicer. I asked for a breakfast package, which most of the Marriott's have, and was rudely informed that it wasn't offered at this facility. I hung up and dialed right back. I spoke to another representative that gave me a rate $30 lower AND free breakfast for two. I was pretty upset and asked the reservationist WHY this always happens. She said the hotels themselves "hide" their best rates so the central reservation staff has to search for the best rate at each hotel. Why can't the best rate be given the first time and why do we have to dicker like car salesmen? It doesn't make sense.

So, when we checked in, guess what happened? The desk clerk didn't give us our coupons for the free breakfast. When I asked for them, she said it wasn't part of our package. I informed her it was and was going to head back to the car to get the emailed reservation. She then said I was right, breakfast was part of the package and she didn't understand WHY I was given this package for such a low rate. (Which really wasn't THAT low of a rate to begin with.)

All-in-all, a decent place, though I might try another hotel the next time I'm in the area just because I don't like the Marriott reservation system.

• Stayed: October 2005, traveled on business
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 13, 2005

Very nice hotel in a convenient location. The Galleria Mall with all its shops, restaurants and department stores is only a couple of minutes away. Try to get a room on the back side of the hotel (off the freeway) and you can enjoy the view of an adjacent nature preserve. Relax in a beauiful pool or outside on a calm and pretty terrace. The standard guest rooms are a little bit cramped (dont even try to use the fold-out sofa bed because then you cannot move around at all). Decoration and furniture are bright and cheerful. Even a lot of little extras are offered, like coffee, tea, drinking water and - of course - in-room-movies. Sufficient closet space, nice fluffy towels and a good shower. The matresses (like in all Marriott hotels) are a matter of personal taste. I suffer from back pain and for me they are painfully soft: one reason why I dont stay in Marriott hotels often anymore.

• Stayed: March 2005