Courtyard Roseville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$134
$129
$142
Larkspur Landing Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$114
$129
Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$115
$114
$159
$135
$111
$109
All reviewsbit outdatedsame issuebetter than averagebusiness travelerawesome staffgreat customer serviceclean roomscoffee makercomplimentary breakfasttylermarriottlobbyjacuzzichlorineelevatorfreewaymall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 25, 2012

The room was decent but typical hotelish, staff was friendly, but the wifi was terribly slow even when having full signal. There is simply no excuse for a hotel of this class to not provide fast, reliable, and free wifi to their guests.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Tobias D, Manager at Courtyard Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

I am pleased to announce that we have upgraded our bandwidth making our internet speed much more accommodating to our guests. Thank you very much for your honest feedback as it helps us to improve our overall service. We hope that you give us another chance to enjoy our hotel with these improvements

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Great place to stay. Staff is pleasing and happy. The manager Tobias helped us after our reservation was messed-up (our fault). He even upgraded our rooms. We used the upscale snack bar, swam in the indoor pool, and soaked in the hot tub. All was clean with lots of towels to dry ourselves and our grand kids. Tobias also accommodated us by allowing us to stay late to conduct some interviews in the lounge. We'll be back. Great price and location near shopping freeway and In-N-Out.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Tobias D, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

Thank you for such a wonderful comment. I am glad I was able to make your stay with us enjoyable, as this is what we strive for with all our guests. It is a great feeling to see my name mentioned with such praise. We hope that you will come visit us soon.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

My gf's and I decided to take a little trip to Roseville and stay at the Marriott Courtyard right by the Roseville Galleria. That Mall takes at least two days to get thru...I like this Marriott because of the location, the fact that they have an indoor pool and hot tub...and flat screen tv's, coffee maker, small frig. for your leftovers. I prefer to stay on the top floor, because of footsteps noise above....that's what happened this time. I was told that the floors and walls are thin., well thanks Rep., next time I come (and I will) I will request 4th floor room only. I thought they had free breakfast and when we went downstairs found out that it cost around 10.00 for a buffett breakfast---while that is a good price the girls decided to go to a restuarant. You have lots of choice's to eat in Roseville, as well as shop. Great time.

Room Tip: I do not think they have connecting rooms-this was the second time my gf's and I went and we could never get a connecting room? I say stay on the 4th floor and not near the elevator, lots of steps heard from above, I was on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I stayed here on business. I had a ground floor room and because it was mid week I avoided the soccer activity some guests mentioned. The staff was friendly and helpful. When we came back in the evening they inquired if we had been to dinner, where we had eaten, how was it, etc. Even following us to our rooms to continue the conversation! The young man who checked me in went the extra mile to apply a $100 gift card I had from a Maytag purchase to my room account. I had tried in vein to use it several other places and he made it work, stating he had the same issue with a card he had. Next time I will ask for a room on the back of the building. They are a bit quieter and I believe slightly better set up for working as the wall A/C unit does not blow directly on the desk. I will be traveling to this area often over the next year. I may try the Hilton next time, but would not hesitate to return here either.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side away from the parking lot.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2011

The hotel was clean and the staff was nice but there were so many issues that make me not want to stay here again. Our air conditioning broke, the internet was slow and didn't work at times (trouble shooting was outsourced, which made figuring out connection problems painful), the walls were thin and we could hear the guests above our room running around all night, and breakfast wasn't included (apparently it is included at the Residence inn next door and the room rate is the same). I would just stay somewhere else because there are better deals elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business