“Great Hotel for the Price and Location”

Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This Extended Stay has very nice, friendly and professional staff. I agree with Mike B., when he stated that problems are taken care of promptly. It's a great facility because the of the price, cleanliness, and proximity to excellent shopping( within one mile), a water park, movie theater, and restaurants. Most of the customers are working in the area or traveling through the area, so this hotel offers a very quiet environment.

Room Tip: I chose a room facing I-80. The traffic is not bother and I don't hear conversations at night w...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Thank you for the feedback about your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and our friendly, professional staff during your visit. As well, it's great to hear that all issues were addressed by our staff in a timely manner. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

My wife and I came here on a work assignment . we did not realize there was renovation happening but the staff was so accommodating and we have not had any problems. we love this place! the staff is what helps make a great hotel. thanks to all the staff we have had a wonderful time there. the location is great and you cant really ask for a better hotel. thank you Alfie, Noel, Edna, Josh and the rest of the staff, your the best!

Room Tip: the 3nd floor is for the smokers. if your a non-smoker stay on the first or 2nd floor. the freeway s...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Randy - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Your comments in regards to our staff and hotel are much appreciated. I am so glad that you and your Wife truly enjoyed your visit to our hotel and the service that you received. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with the entire team.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sro@xtendedstay. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Best place for the money and sometimes for twice the cost. Staff is always friendly and the problems are taken care of promptly. The hotel is undergoing a major renovation and the rooms are limited but the service is still there and the mess is not exposed to the customers.

The rooms are clean, quiet and spacious with adequate kitchen facilities.

The ONLY real complaint I have is the fact of the smokers hanging around the doors and the nonsmokers having to walk through a cloud of tobacco smoke to get in the hotel. Some of us are allergic to smoke and it makes us ill to be exposed to the element. Could something be done to limit them to a distance from the doors?

Overall an excellent place to stay and if this is the last time I will be staying here due to my work load I will be regretting it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Mikaela Z, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about friendliness staff; however, we apologized about other guests who were smoking outside the hotel.

To uphold our company's high standards, we will we will try to do a better job of monitoring making sure other guests are smoking in a designated area moving forward. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve.

If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sro@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I came Roseville for the first time and chose to stay there. I was my second time of this hotel branch, but probably the best one.
When I reached there a nice guy was at desk and introduced us to our room.
The room was clean and so much better than the other branches.
This hotel is a pretty new extended stay in a good location , but the rest is very similar to others.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Babak - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Your comments about our hotel and staff are much appreciated. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Home away from home. Very pleasant staff and guest that live here are great too. It gives you a family vibe staying here. It is nice that they are pet friendly and keep such a clean property.
Cherish Z.

• Stayed: October 2013
Mikaela Z, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Your comments in regards to our hotel are much appreciated. I met with the staff, and share your pleasant review about your stay.

Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sro@extendedstay.com.

I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Well located and thoroughly cleaned with spacious room and basic kitchenette , I would certainly return even though my experience was marred by a failure to the wifi system which is aggravating as this is always a key criteria. Great running to be had for those so inclined around dry creek park which is just around the corner . They provide a simple "grab and go" breakfast

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

William - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the WiFi did not work properly. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, I will contact our tech support team to investigate the problem. Still, I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel's location and your spacious, clean room, especially the kitchen.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sro@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Clean enough, and the general usual for this chain. The outside of the bldg. was kept up very nicely and the inside was ok. The best part was the staff and their helpfulness. Our 2nd stay there, with a room not quite up to par, and the staff gave us our 2nd night at a reduced rate. The motel is not new and there are some things that could be updated. We found the staff very helpful when we felt we needed a room that was not smelly. They do allow pets there, so some of that is to be expected maybe.
The most impressive thing is the location (Claim Jumpers Restaurant is next door...YUMMY!!)

Room Tip: Be sure to go check the room out first before settling in...they let us switch rooms on both visits.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NCQuiltlady
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay while you were with us here at Extended Stay America Roseville and that the staff were great. I do apologize about your first room and thank you for bringing it up to our attention. We are always willing to accommodate guests if we have we are able and we're glad that it worked out for you. We're also happy to tell you that our rooms will be getting updated by the end of this year and hope you come back to join us.

If you have any other feedback at all please contact us at sro2@exendedstay.com. We are always glad to hear feedback from our guests.