“Place to stay” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Fort Worth, Texas
“Place to stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

The ESA in Roseville is a good place to stay when traveling. The staff has been friendly and the hotel is clean. With the room having a kitchen help cut cost of having to go out to eat all the time and the hotel does service coffee in the mornings in the lobby of the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms away from I-80 are quieter and less sunny if you are trying to sleep.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Allan - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our hotel and staff; however, we apologize about the noise on the freeway side of the hotel. Still, we are glad that you liked your stay overall.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I've been staying at the one in Roseville for excess of two years. Everyone here-staff wise-are very professional and friendly-in the past I stayed at kitchenettes all over the country for my work for many many years-Roseville,CA. Is a very nice hotel-they clean my room thoroughly-I'm never bothered-I looked at renting rooms out of homes while I'm on biz here but apted to just continue my stay here-it's a bit expensive over the long term- but believe it is worth it- I would recommend any employees of mine to also stay here-I cook my dinners in evening which is convenient ad well as work out at a gym almost walking distance to the hotel-Luara the assist GM has been very helpful-she is very professional and does a great job here-she handles customers fairly and is liked by all the guests. House keeping is great-and Rueben the maintenance is always there to help with any problems. Thanks Extended Stay for a comfortable home away from home! : )

• Stayed September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our hotel and staff; however, we apologize that value did not meet your expectation. I discussed your comments with the team, and we will continue to work harder to keep our guest happy.

Once again, thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sro@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Kitchen, living room and frills make this good for the price conscious. Basic cable. Everything was clean and in working order. Nothing fancy. Just the essentials. Coffee and fruit in the morning was nice.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank dcb56
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Your comments in regards to Grab and Go Breakfast are much appreciated. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will continue to work hard to make sure your experience is more than expected. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sro@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

The room was light, clean and large. We found it to be very nice and enjoyable. They don't really serve breakfast but they do put out a "Grab and Go" selection which is fruit and snack bars with coffee. If you were going to stay longer than the one night that we spent, you would want a little more kitchen supplies than we had (more than one cereal bowl for example) However, the desk may have had some if we had asked. The cheerful desk person did find a hair dryer when we asked for one. Overall, we were very happy with the place but it was a little hard to find.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 10234
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our staff; however, we apologize that the staff failed to mention our additional kitchen supplies available at the front desk during your check in. I met with the staff, and we will try to do a better job communicating this message to our guests to ensure that an issue like this is not repeated.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sro@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Malibu, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Staff, room, property, everything was super fantastic!! What was really wonderful was that I could bring my Bassethound with me, and he could stay in the room when I went to work. I had never stayed in a hotel that pets were welcome, so I was a little wary that the room would be smelly and 'dirty' from prior pets, as I am a 'neat freak'. I was pleasantly surprised to find a clean, great smelling room! Just proves theres more people like me, who have pets, and are tidy and clean as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Sally S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. We appreciate the kind comments about your stay. I discussed your comments with the team, and they were so happy to hear it. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sro@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future!
South Lake Tahoe, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The room was very clean and the plus point was there was a fridge, micro and a mini kitchen. This is the second time we have stayed and will stay there again next time we are in Roseville. The staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lionking2013123
Stateline, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

The room was perfect, the service was fantastic. They were very busy but I never felt...second. I was only at the hotel for a very short time.. I was there for work but I have no complaints. I had a handicap room due to the fact that the hotel was sold out, the only down side was that there was no room on the sink for even my toothbrush (there was a little shelf off to the left).. if that this the only complaint you can bet I will go back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Cheryl - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate your positive comments as it means a lot to myself and the staff. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sro@extendedstay.com.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.