“Cheerful, light, airy” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
California
“Cheerful, light, airy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

The room was light, clean and large. We found it to be very nice and enjoyable. They don't really serve breakfast but they do put out a "Grab and Go" selection which is fruit and snack bars with coffee. If you were going to stay longer than the one night that we spent, you would want a little more kitchen supplies than we had (more than one cereal bowl for example) However, the desk may have had some if we had asked. The cheerful desk person did find a hair dryer when we asked for one. Overall, we were very happy with the place but it was a little hard to find.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank 10234
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our staff; however, we apologize that the staff failed to mention our additional kitchen supplies available at the front desk during your check in. I met with the staff, and we will try to do a better job communicating this message to our guests to ensure that an issue like this is not repeated.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sro@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Malibu, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Staff, room, property, everything was super fantastic!! What was really wonderful was that I could bring my Bassethound with me, and he could stay in the room when I went to work. I had never stayed in a hotel that pets were welcome, so I was a little wary that the room would be smelly and 'dirty' from prior pets, as I am a 'neat freak'. I was pleasantly surprised to find a clean, great smelling room! Just proves theres more people like me, who have pets, and are tidy and clean as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Sally S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. We appreciate the kind comments about your stay. I discussed your comments with the team, and they were so happy to hear it. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sro@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future!
South Lake Tahoe, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The room was very clean and the plus point was there was a fridge, micro and a mini kitchen. This is the second time we have stayed and will stay there again next time we are in Roseville. The staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lionking2013123
Stateline, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

The room was perfect, the service was fantastic. They were very busy but I never felt...second. I was only at the hotel for a very short time.. I was there for work but I have no complaints. I had a handicap room due to the fact that the hotel was sold out, the only down side was that there was no room on the sink for even my toothbrush (there was a little shelf off to the left).. if that this the only complaint you can bet I will go back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Cheryl - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate your positive comments as it means a lot to myself and the staff. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at sro@extendedstay.com.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Pleasanton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The staff was very friendly and professional. The management staff on duty was most helpful and accommodating. The mini breakfast were certainly adequate, with oatmeal, breakfast bars, fruit and coffee. The bed was very comfortable and room was a decent size. The hotel was so quiet! The refrigerator in our room went out and was replaced within 10 minutes of my reporting the problem, a little food was lost, however, the manager gave us coupons for two future nights at any Extended Stay. We were treated so well, this if the only hotel I care to stay in, from now on.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank henhowse
Lancaster, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Check in went well and the desk staff was outstanding with cheerful help whenever asked. Recommended the Claim Jumper next door for dinner and even gave a coupon for a free appetizer. It actually was good but the coupon was expired and the manager had to be consulted.

Bed was comfortable and clean. Room was clean but some wear was showing in the bathroom. Tub was chipped badly and the sink was cracked around the drain. Nothing serious but shows need of updating.

I did ask Laura for the coffee to be refreshed when I left for the day but when I returned in the afternoon it was not done.

Other than that it was a very enjoyable stay and I have already made reservations for the next time in town.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Robbie - Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We appreciate the comments you had about our hotel and apologize about the issue with the room you were first checked into. I'm glad to hear that it was immediately corrected and that the rest of your stay was a good one. We've spoken with our staff about the issue to prevent this from happening again.

If you have any additional feedback please reach out to me at sro@extendedstay.com. Thank you again for your time and we hope to see you in the future.
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Clean room, Comfortable bed. We were in the area to attend a wedding. It was a pleasant 3 night stay. The only problem we had was that the room given to us had not been cleaned, this was corrected immediately.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple