“Nice place to stay”

Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
California
“Nice place to stay”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Clean room, Comfortable bed. We were in the area to attend a wedding. It was a pleasant 3 night stay. The only problem we had was that the room given to us had not been cleaned, this was corrected immediately.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed March 30, 2013

the rooms are nice and very clean.beds are also clean and relaxing.the hotel and the area are safe and quiet.when i stayed there,i never had a problem.my best hotel experience ever.the stuff is very friendly and helpful.price is reasonable.

• Stayed March 2013
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you had the best hotel experience with us! It's great to hear that you loved the staff and the rooms.

Folsom, California
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Excellent services when need, location is great, very friendly staff and a quite calm peacefull surroounding. The price is perfect unlike other hotels that jump all over the place. They get a A ++++ for a job well done by me.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you can relax during your down time with us! I’m happy that you find the prices, staff and location so accommodating.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Laura the front desk lady who checked me in was awesome. Quite helpful and very nice personality. The other staff member I interacted with was also nice.

It seems like they renovated the place some. They now have flat screen TV and some of the furnitures are newer. They even have free basic breakfast. Having a kitchen and full size fridge is a big plus.

For the reasonable price I paid, I think its worth it. The hotel is not fancy, but it does the job and I was able to sleep comfortably for the three days I stayed. I also felt that the neighborhood was in a good area and my car was safe. What more could you ask for a basic suite hotel?

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank FC23939
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Laura and the staff took such great care of you!

I’m glad to hear that you are happy with some of the upgrades we have been making, such as our Grab n Go breakfast and our new flat screen TV’s.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I have been staying here bi-weekly for two years while being treated for cancer. The staff is wonderful, remembers ny name and situation and makes every accomodation to care for me and my family. Excellent job by all.

• Stayed January 2013
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's always a pleasure to see you and your wife with us when you are in town. We strive to make every stay enjoyable for all of our guests while they are with us and are glad to hear that we are heading in the right direction.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experiences here and we will see you again on your next stay.
Cypress, California
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stayed here while on a work assignment for my employer. Love the location, pretty much right in the middle of Roseville. Claim Jumper next door, Panda Express, Rubios, Carrows, Trader Joe's, Plaza Jalisco, and many others all nearby as well. The hotel itself is good, no issues, nice little studio had everything I needed for a temp home. No, does not have a pool :( , but what it does have is the nicest, friendliest, most helpful staff you will ever find! Noel, Laura, Barbara, Shelia, Nancy and all the others truly make this an excellent place to stay. I will be happy to stay here again and would recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that enjoyed your stay and found my staff to be most friendly. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
San Diego, California
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I go out of my way to stay here . I feel it is the best run hotel in it's catagory . I stay here 14 to 21 days a year and have for aprox. the last 10 years . Manager Noel and asst. Laura run a well oiled machine . From the front deck to cleaning and maint. it's like visiting old friends . If a problem crops up (and a few minor ones hve over many years) it is handled right away and with a great attitude . The smokers are a problem , but i don't know what can be done about that . My non-smoking room is always fresh .

Room Tip: we always overpack so we choose a ground floor unit to avoid lugging our suitcases etc. They have el...