“great stay”

Fairfield Inn Roseville
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We took our grandchildren to the water park in Roseville and chose to stay in this hotel because of its proximity to the park. Great choice! We had 4 rooms for the 11 of us and were very impressed by the staff, the cleanliness and the room itself. Breakfast was great, too.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor and loved it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
JoJo L, Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

HI klsage,
The close proximity and walking distance to the water park is an additonal bonus for many children during the summer! I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast, clean rooms and the fun attractions near our hotel. Hope to see you next summer!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn Roseville

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast, the room was very clean and bed very comfortable. EVERYONE gave second-mile customer service, even to calling my cell phone (after I left) to clarify directions to California's highest bridge at Forest Hills! Most assuredly would stay again - highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

HI Chardeni,
Our guest representatives will go above and beyond to make your experience the best, even after you depart from here! I am glad to to see that our guest representatives were able to help you get to where you need to be. We would love to hear about your trip to Forest Hill, next time you are back!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I found the rooms comfortable and clean. The location was excellent for our purposes. There are several nice restaurants near by. If you want luxury and amenities, this may not be the hotel you're looking for, however, if you want clean and uncomplicated, this is a perfect fit. Best of all, the staff was outstanding and went above and beyond the call to meet my needs and the needs of my party. There attention to detail is what set them apart from many of the hotels I've used in the past. Some times it is better to have attention to detail, caring attitudes, and respect when you're traveling than it is to have a few extra amenities. An excellent hotel when you just need the basics done well and a helpful staff.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeff S

HI Jeff,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive to make each guest stay a home away from home as much as possible and that means always having our guest in mind from the moment they arrive to the day they depart. I am glad to hear that you and your group's stay here was easy,convenient and comfortable. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently and it is showing its age. Rooms could do with a facelift.

Since this hotel is near a freeway, you WILL hear the traffic noise all night.

When I checked out, the front desk staff did not ask how my stay was. Normally every Marriott property that I stay at asks this question so was surprised by this lack of concern.

I will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
JoJo L, Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you so much for expressing your concern. I first wanted to apologize for the lack of care shown to you throughout the check-out process. Ideally, we like to have these conversations face to face with our guests in order to appropriately address issues caused during your stay. Our hotel is next in line for renovation and we, too are anxiously awaiting a facelift for our rooms. We recently added plasma screens to each room. We apologize for the road noise that you encountered. The noise you heard was associated to Roseville Parkway which can at times be congested. The side opposite to the road as well as our rooms on the third floor promise a much quieter stay. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience you incurred and hope to see you next time you venture to Roseville.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was really happy staying here. The bed was very comfortable and the room good sized. I do wish I would have had a microwave or fridge, I find these things nice on extended stays. Clean room and a friendly staff. My room was charged to the wrong card and when I called to have it corrected, It was no problem and done quickly. Nice Place.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I found this hotel for my husband a month ago. After his stay there, he told me it was a great place. So when we came back to Roseville together, we both stayed there this past weekend. Wow - what a nice place. The man and woman who greeted us at the desk were so pleasant and friendly. Our room was immaculate, and the bed was very, very comfortable. The breakfast the next morning was also very good - plenty to choose from. I've stayed at much more expensive hotels that were not nearly as nice as this one.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Judy V
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I chose to stay at Fairfield Inn because my AC went out. The front desk was helpful and courteous, the rooms were clean, the pool was fun, and breakfast was delicious. Good value and I would stay again!

• Stayed: July 2012