“A Roseville Hotel By Any Other Name ...”

Fairfield Inn Roseville
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Crowley
“A Roseville Hotel By Any Other Name ...”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I found the rooms comfortable and clean. The location was excellent for our purposes. There are several nice restaurants near by. If you want luxury and amenities, this may not be the hotel you're looking for, however, if you want clean and uncomplicated, this is a perfect fit. Best of all, the staff was outstanding and went above and beyond the call to meet my needs and the needs of my party. There attention to detail is what set them apart from many of the hotels I've used in the past. Some times it is better to have attention to detail, caring attitudes, and respect when you're traveling than it is to have a few extra amenities. An excellent hotel when you just need the basics done well and a helpful staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jeff S
JoJo L, Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
HI Jeff,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive to make each guest stay a home away from home as much as possible and that means always having our guest in mind from the moment they arrive to the day they depart. I am glad to hear that you and your group's stay here was easy,convenient and comfortable. We hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Los Angeles
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently and it is showing its age. Rooms could do with a facelift.

Since this hotel is near a freeway, you WILL hear the traffic noise all night.

When I checked out, the front desk staff did not ask how my stay was. Normally every Marriott property that I stay at asks this question so was surprised by this lack of concern.

I will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
JoJo L, Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you so much for expressing your concern. I first wanted to apologize for the lack of care shown to you throughout the check-out process. Ideally, we like to have these conversations face to face with our guests in order to appropriately address issues caused during your stay. Our hotel is next in line for renovation and we, too are anxiously awaiting a facelift for our rooms. We recently added plasma screens to each room. We apologize for the road noise that you encountered. The noise you heard was associated to Roseville Parkway which can at times be congested. The side opposite to the road as well as our rooms on the third floor promise a much quieter stay. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience you incurred and hope to see you next time you venture to Roseville.
Van Horne, Iowa
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was really happy staying here. The bed was very comfortable and the room good sized. I do wish I would have had a microwave or fridge, I find these things nice on extended stays. Clean room and a friendly staff. My room was charged to the wrong card and when I called to have it corrected, It was no problem and done quickly. Nice Place.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Adin, California
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I found this hotel for my husband a month ago. After his stay there, he told me it was a great place. So when we came back to Roseville together, we both stayed there this past weekend. Wow - what a nice place. The man and woman who greeted us at the desk were so pleasant and friendly. Our room was immaculate, and the bed was very, very comfortable. The breakfast the next morning was also very good - plenty to choose from. I've stayed at much more expensive hotels that were not nearly as nice as this one.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Judy V
rocklin
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I chose to stay at Fairfield Inn because my AC went out. The front desk was helpful and courteous, the rooms were clean, the pool was fun, and breakfast was delicious. Good value and I would stay again!

• Stayed July 2012
Plymouth, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

As a Marriott platinum member, I stay at many Marriott brand facilities. The beds are comfortable and some rooms are equipped with a mocrowave and a small refrigerator. The rooms are showing their age, but are clean and beds comfortable. Wi-fi available throughout and the staff are pleasant. When traveling to this area on business, I always stay at this hotel. It's just Across the highway from the Galleria Mall, water park is nearby and not far from the shops on Douglas. Try Islands Burgers next door - it won't disappoint.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank Tony T
Waukesha, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 23, 2012

A typical Fairfield. Not great but not bad. Rooms were ”just” clean but needed a bit of renovating from heavy use. 1st Caution! Due to the low price at on-line discount sites, this attracts lots of (loud) youth sports clubs (soccer teams) on the weekends. 2nd Caution! If you buy a night at this hotel via an on-line discount site, this hotel does not participate in their brand's rewards program! They also implied that they do not participate in their brand's program in general as they are a franchise and not company owned. This is all very deceiving. We were simply lied to about this. 3rd Caution! Via the on-line discount sites, they will only give you a loud roadside room for the low price and you have to argue very hard to get a quiet backside room. Again, deceptive advertising. The on-line discount site made no mention of the roadside rooms being the only rooms available for that price, and we were not allowed to pay for an upgrade. Overall, super nice staff that meant well but poor deceptive management policies and we will not return..

Room Tip: Expect a noisy roadside room if you buy on-line via a discount website!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank caribbeanlovers10
JoJo L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for the taking time to tell us about your recent stay. I want to address your concerns and offer my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience your party might have been caused during your stay here. We do our best to ensure every guest is satisfied and comfortable with their stay. When booking through a third party or at the property as a Marriott Rewards Member your loyalty is very important to us and we look forward to your return on your next trip while visiting Roseville. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. Thank You