“Wonderful surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Adin, California
“Wonderful surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I found this hotel for my husband a month ago. After his stay there, he told me it was a great place. So when we came back to Roseville together, we both stayed there this past weekend. Wow - what a nice place. The man and woman who greeted us at the desk were so pleasant and friendly. Our room was immaculate, and the bed was very, very comfortable. The breakfast the next morning was also very good - plenty to choose from. I've stayed at much more expensive hotels that were not nearly as nice as this one.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Judy V

rocklin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I chose to stay at Fairfield Inn because my AC went out. The front desk was helpful and courteous, the rooms were clean, the pool was fun, and breakfast was delicious. Good value and I would stay again!

• Stayed July 2012
Plymouth, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

As a Marriott platinum member, I stay at many Marriott brand facilities. The beds are comfortable and some rooms are equipped with a mocrowave and a small refrigerator. The rooms are showing their age, but are clean and beds comfortable. Wi-fi available throughout and the staff are pleasant. When traveling to this area on business, I always stay at this hotel. It's just Across the highway from the Galleria Mall, water park is nearby and not far from the shops on Douglas. Try Islands Burgers next door - it won't disappoint.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank Tony T
Waukesha, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

A typical Fairfield. Not great but not bad. Rooms were ”just” clean but needed a bit of renovating from heavy use. 1st Caution! Due to the low price at on-line discount sites, this attracts lots of (loud) youth sports clubs (soccer teams) on the weekends. 2nd Caution! If you buy a night at this hotel via an on-line discount site, this hotel does not participate in their brand's rewards program! They also implied that they do not participate in their brand's program in general as they are a franchise and not company owned. This is all very deceiving. We were simply lied to about this. 3rd Caution! Via the on-line discount sites, they will only give you a loud roadside room for the low price and you have to argue very hard to get a quiet backside room. Again, deceptive advertising. The on-line discount site made no mention of the roadside rooms being the only rooms available for that price, and we were not allowed to pay for an upgrade. Overall, super nice staff that meant well but poor deceptive management policies and we will not return..

Room Tip: Expect a noisy roadside room if you buy on-line via a discount website!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank caribbeanlovers10
JoJo L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Roseville Galleria Mall/Taylor Road, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for the taking time to tell us about your recent stay. I want to address your concerns and offer my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience your party might have been caused during your stay here. We do our best to ensure every guest is satisfied and comfortable with their stay. When booking through a third party or at the property as a Marriott Rewards Member your loyalty is very important to us and we look forward to your return on your next trip while visiting Roseville. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. Thank You
South Florida, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

This is a good location all the way around. Right off the Interstate, and close to everything - restaurants, shopping, etc. Very nice, seemingly safe, neighborhood.

My room was excellent. Comfy, clean bed (most important). Big bathroom. Microwave and frig in the room.

I didn't eat the breakfast in the morning, nor use the pool, so I can't comment on that. But, I did walk thru the pool area - it's a nice, indoor, heated pool.

Very nice staff. Oh, and I got a REALLY great rate!!!

My one and only complaint; they do NOT have a coin laundry room. That's important to me. But, I was allowed to walk right next door to the Courtyard and use their's. I could have also used the Residence Inn's. Both hotels are within a few steps. Minor inconvenience.

I would stay here again, for sure.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn on a Saturday night after a wedding. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff were very nice. My husband is disabled and uses a walker. The person at the front desk offered to push him in her desk chair up to the room. Very sweet but not necessary. Did not get to breakfast as we slept late but the pool area was nice and the beds are very comfortable. Would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for only 1 night and were pleasantly surprised. The young man at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. For only $5 more we were able to upgrade to a king suite with a living area and it was awesome! The room was spacious and clean and the bed was SO comfortable! The bathroom was also large and had a lot of counter space. The hot tub and pool were fun, and it's great that after 10 PM the hotel kicks out everyone under 18. I am a very light sleeper and even though the hotel was full, I did not hear anyone the whole night. Had a great sleep! The breakfast was decent as well.
The only thing I could possibly complain about (and it's not the hotel's fault- I just want to warn other travellers) is that absolutely no pizza place or any other restaurant will deliver to this hotel. After 12 hours of driving, when we arrived to the hotel we just wanted to relax and order pizza to the room. Every place we called said we were out of the delivery area! We even tried other restaurants (not pizza) and it was the same thing. This hotel is like a blip on the radar. Very frustrating!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple