Fairfield Inn Roseville
$119
Larkspur Landing Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$93
Hotels.com
$101
$132
$127
Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$107
$209
TownePlace Suites
All reviewsindoor poolfront deskwafflesfree breakfasthot optionsfamily visitcold cerealvery pleasant staywithin walking distancestayed here for one nightlots of restaurantsbed was very comfortablebreakfast roomstay there againnice roomparking lotstaff was friendly
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn on a Saturday night after a wedding. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff were very nice. My husband is disabled and uses a walker. The person at the front desk offered to push him in her desk chair up to the room. Very sweet but not necessary. Did not get to breakfast as we slept late but the pool area was nice and the beds are very comfortable. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for only 1 night and were pleasantly surprised. The young man at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. For only $5 more we were able to upgrade to a king suite with a living area and it was awesome! The room was spacious and clean and the bed was SO comfortable! The bathroom was also large and had a lot of counter space. The hot tub and pool were fun, and it's great that after 10 PM the hotel kicks out everyone under 18. I am a very light sleeper and even though the hotel was full, I did not hear anyone the whole night. Had a great sleep! The breakfast was decent as well.
The only thing I could possibly complain about (and it's not the hotel's fault- I just want to warn other travellers) is that absolutely no pizza place or any other restaurant will deliver to this hotel. After 12 hours of driving, when we arrived to the hotel we just wanted to relax and order pizza to the room. Every place we called said we were out of the delivery area! We even tried other restaurants (not pizza) and it was the same thing. This hotel is like a blip on the radar. Very frustrating!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Pretty much what I expected for a this hotel. Nice room but a bit smaller with thinner walls. Nicely appointed with ammenities such as a fridge. Breakfast was fairly extensive although room was full and rather small. It worked all considering for our larger group. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I had friend and her two young children stay, 1 and 4. The front desk was great..When I called and requested a refrigerator and microwave after I booked, no problem, so very kind. Great service. The pool was perfect for the kids. The hotel is older, but was neat and clean, one issue: Stains on the rug...my guest is very, very picky and this was a problem. But, for price, location, good stuff.

Room Tip: If you book on line, do call if you have any request to make sure all are reserved.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have stayed at this property before, and most recently in March 2012. Each time they are consistent and reliable. I like their hot breakfast, and in past trips the kids really enjoyed the pool. The employees have always been helpful and pleasant. Once you know how to get to it, it is super easy and convenient. The beds are a little hard, but for the money a good value.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo